Re: [KeelyNet_Interact] Magnetic Flux ?

  • DonEMitchell
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2008
      Hello and thanks,

      However, the answer below, Vilma, missed the intent of my question
      below, so I'll try to expand...

      Rather than ask, "What is magnetic flux, really?", I should ask it this
      way...

      q1) "What constitutes the "force region" (a field) of magnetic flux?"

      q2) "What quality of reality constitutes magnetic flux?"

      q3) "What is the foundational underpinning that creates magnetic flux?"

      Thanks also to Argona who quoted Gary from the freeenergy group stating
      that flux is really just electrostatic force, quipping Einstein.

      Notice in my original post that I give a scenario wherein an electric
      field may be viewed as a magnetic field to a non-stationary observer,
      and as an electric field to an observer traveling with a moving electric
      field.

      So my original post already expanded on the premise that magnetic flux
      is special instance of electrostatic forces.

      Therefore, here's a better question...

      q4) What is the foundational constituent of "force", whether magnetic,
      or the reciprocal electrostatic attraction between particles?

      Please try to think past the terminology that names the force without
      describing the force.

      And here's my ruminations...

      Is there anything actually constituting a flux field, or is the force
      promoted between two places by disturbance in the aether (virtual
      self-canceling energy particle sea) what constitutes the actual makeup
      of the "force" not as a tangible field, but as the outcome between two
      bodies?

      I'm not asking for standard definitions, just let your mind ponder with
      me outside the box?

      Warm regards,

      DonEMitchell
      http://groupKOS.com