Another alternative energy inventor killed?

  • Holt
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 15, 2008
      Killed: Another Alternative
      Energy Inventor Killed?
      By Benjamin Fulford
      9-3-8

      A man by the name of Stefan Nystrom invented a way to generate
      energy from ocean waves that he claims would cost 5% of what coal
      energy does.

      He set up a proto-type in Ghana and, initially, claims to have found
      many potential investors. However, suddenly problems started to pop
      up. The investors, originally extremely enthusiastic, started to
      back off. He was offered bribes in order to quit. Finally, he began
      to be harassed by Ghanaian police and mercenaries.

      He contacted me in hopes of getting protection. I told him to come
      to Japan. He told me he was not allowed to leave the country. He
      said they had taken parts from his prototype. I said I would see
      what I could do. Before I could do anything, yesterday I received a
      disturbing set of phone calls from a very scared sounding Mr.
      Nystrom. "They tried to kill me three times today," he screamed into
      the phone. Then I lost contact with him, and his phone has been
      switched off.

      In his last call, he asked me to make his technology public. So,
      here below is a description of his technology. Would people please
      pass it on and would as many people, in a tribute to a man who has
      probably been killed by mercenaries hired by the oil industry, and
      make sure that prototypes are developed.

      http://www.wavepartner.eu/page_1219330357093.html
    • Jerry
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 15, 2008
        Hola!

        I received the same email a week or so ago from Duncan at Nexus...take it with a BIG BLOCK OF SALT that the inventor is indeed dead until there is some actual proof of it.

        I too checked out the webpage and it looks interesting but there are many other wave techniques that I think are superior and this one seems to need a lot of technical work.

        The inventor clearly never built it as he didn't address the problems with mooring on the sea bottom 'with a big rock' and a few other irregularities that had me questioning the whole story.

        On a scale of believability, I give it a 40% that any of it is true.

        Another conspiracy story to add to the pile of unproven nonsense.

        > A man by the name of Stefan Nystrom invented a way to
        > generate
        > energy from ocean waves that he claims would cost 5% of
        > what coal
        > energy does.
        >
        > He set up a proto-type in Ghana and, initially, claims to
        > have found
        > many potential investors. However, suddenly problems
        > started to pop
        > up. The investors, originally extremely enthusiastic,
        > started to
        > back off. He was offered bribes in order to quit. Finally,
        > he began
        > to be harassed by Ghanaian police and mercenaries.
        >
        > He contacted me in hopes of getting protection. I told him
        > to come
        > to Japan. He told me he was not allowed to leave the
        > country. He
        > said they had taken parts from his prototype. I said I
        > would see
        > what I could do. Before I could do anything, yesterday I
        > received a
        > disturbing set of phone calls from a very scared sounding
        > Mr.
        > Nystrom. "They tried to kill me three times
        > today," he screamed into
        > the phone. Then I lost contact with him, and his phone has
        > been
        > switched off.
        >
        > In his last call, he asked me to make his technology
        > public. So,
        > here below is a description of his technology. Would people
        > please
        > pass it on and would as many people, in a tribute to a man
        > who has
        > probably been killed by mercenaries hired by the oil
        > industry, and
        > make sure that prototypes are developed.
        >
        > http://www.wavepartner.eu/page_1219330357093.html
        >

        > ------------------------------------
      • Holt
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 16, 2008
          You must have evidence that he is indeed alive, other than it is
          moored with a rock and that there are better technologies. Are those
          the reasons that this is "another conspiracy story"? Trying to
          follow the logic.--- In KeelyNet_Interact@yahoogroups.com, Jerry
          <jwdatwork@...> wrote:

          > Hola!
          >
          > I received the same email a week or so ago from Duncan at
          Nexus...take it with a BIG BLOCK OF SALT that the inventor is indeed
          dead until there is some actual proof of it.

          > I too checked out the webpage and it looks interesting but there
          are many other wave techniques that I think are superior and this
          one seems to need a lot of technical work.

          > The inventor clearly never built it as he didn't address the
          problems with mooring on the sea bottom 'with a big rock' and a few
          other irregularities that had me questioning the whole story.

          > On a scale of believability, I give it a 40% that any of it is
          true.

          > Another conspiracy story to add to the pile of unproven nonsense.

        • Jerry
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 16, 2008
            Hola!

            Ok, I'll do the homework but I didn't post it so it's really your ball to check it out....tsk, tsk..lazy, lazy...it all came from Rense in Sept. 2008.

            I didn't post the email because there was no confirming evidence of his death or any of those claims, just the report of a mysterious 'set' of phone calls.

            I didn't say anything about a rock being tied to his death...if you read the page cited, he says the device is secured to 'a big rock' on the bottom of the ocean. How is that for engineering?

            "Each barrel has a lifting force of approx 100 Kg. A wire is connected to the barrel, which goes to a brass block on the bottom, which is weighted down, with a big stone, and connected to another wire."

            It's almost viral in the approach to drum up interest from suspicions of a mysterious death, suppression and threats, etc....now the very subject title adds it to the panoply of 'inventors killed'.

            The whole thing is unbuilt, unproven, totally theoretical and from someone who couldn't get attention so has, in my opinion, taken this conspiracy driven approach to drum up interest.

            The idea is interesting, but there are THOUSANDS of such ideas which are never even tested and most of the time don't prove out when they are tested.

            The inventor/claimants aren't confident enough in their own ideas to spend the time, money and effort to prove it, so they try to troll others into doing the work...in THIS CASE, he is asking for money for his theory.

            Some very basic hunting about Stefan Nystrom reveals;

            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Nystrom

            Same article you posted but this one on 09/04/08;

            http://www.kidmercuryblog.com/t354792/

            and this one indicating a link showing this guy might be a criminal;

            http://peswiki.com/index.php/Article:WaveReaper_and_Stefan_Nystrom

            with these corrections and an update;

            On Sept. 3, 2008, Rense.com published an article (http://www.rense.com/general83/been.htm) stating that Stefan Nystrom, who was involved in an ocean wave energy technology that allegedly could have provided electricity cleanly at 5% the cost of fossil-based power, appears to have disappeared suddenly under suspicious circumstances, and may even have been killed.

            CORRECTIONS:

            * We learned on September 07, 2008 that Stefan Nystrom of WaveReaper is not dead, but was injured, and is on the mend.

            * We learned on September 07, 2008 that Stefan Nystrom of WaveReaper is not the same Stefan Nystrom as the man by that name with an extensive criminal record (double-checking and awaiting verification).

            ...Stefan's sister said he was taking classes in Swedish. If he is still in Sweden, it should be easy to make contact with him. Since you are in Sweden, can you make the phone calls locally and 1) verify the other two principles in the company have contact information for Stefan Nystrom and 2) let us know if these are the same person?

            ...According to Peter Kjaerboe see: http://o2gruppen.se/eng.html Stefan Nyström got hurt in Ghana but is now on his way up again. Kjaerboe and Nyström are together working for a sounder Baltic sea.
            ----------------
            According to the article, it appears none of the emails on the website respond to queries or contact attempts.

            Odd how they ask for money to build it yet don't respond (according to the article)...maybe dangle a carrot of big dollars and they will??? They just say to post money into a bank account and voila, you have the right to build.

            "Any private person, can for his own consumption, build you own 15 Kw Onshore WaveReaper, wave generator. In return, an small donation to our sister organisation O2gruppen® is required only. Donation minimum size is set to 60 Euro, Building cost estimated at this point to 3500 Euro, which in return would be gained back in three months only. Account information is Swedish Bankgiro number 5894-9199"

            60.00 EUR = 84.5842 USD

            So he is asking you to read his page, then send him $85 for what??? 5 rough diagrams???

            3,500.00 EUR = 4,935.13 USD

            And then he expects you to spend nearly $5k of your own money, to build a device that he hasn't built or proven so you can work out the bugs? Then send HIM PHOTOS of your work???

            What a great SCAM!!!

            What bothers me is the inventor doesn't appear to have actually built and tested it...instead, he asks;

            "Please, mail me a photo of your device, for educational purposes, and to help others get ideas, pictures will be promoted on this site!"

            Where are the photos of his work on his page? Just drawings?

            The typical, my idea, you give me money ($85), then you spend your money ($5k) and your time to prove it for me cause I am too lazy or have excuses that I am 'being suppressed' or 'being threatened' to do it myself....no confidence in his own claims.

            A very common thing with people who claim new discoveries or inventions...

            If they are so confident, why don't THEY build it first to prove it.

            No, its easier to ask for money deposited in a bank account for a phantom 'license' based on a totally theoretical idea which is not worth the electrons its made of.

            If you have an idea and want it proven, don't go claiming it WILL work until it has been proven, ideally by you the inventor....

            Just be honest and up front about claims...

            It is however, an interesting way to get money (and hopefully proof) without expending anything other than an idea.

            As always, I could be wrong, but at this point, I have no evidence to the contrary that this guy is not just out for attention and money and to get others to build his idea for him.

            Refutation with verifiable details welcomed.

            So based on my research of this guy and the psychology behind the claims...I downgrade the likelihood of this being anything worth studying or pursuing from 40% to 20%....

            Your time, your money, your faith....good luck!

> [...]
            > > > who has
            > > > probably been killed by mercenaries hired by the
            > oil
            > > > industry, and
            > > > make sure that prototypes are developed.
            > > >
            > > > http://www.wavepartner.eu/page_1219330357093.html
            >

            > > > ------------------------------------
            > >

            > ------------------------------------

            > from Jerry Decker @ http://www.keelynet.com
            > Order out of Chaos - From an Art to a Science
            > Donations : http://www.keelynet.com/donate1.htm
            > Books/Videos : http://www.keelynet.com/products.htm
            > MexiStim Energy Stimulator
            > http://www.keelynet.com/mexistim/nexcrock.htm
            > * * * * * * * *
            > Vanguard Sciences (eBooks and DVDs)
            > http://www.vanguardsciences.biz
            > The Physics of Crystals DVD
            > Lil Pyramid Builder eBook
            > High Voltage & Free Energy Devices eBook
            > $$ 14 Ways to save Money on Fuel Costs $$ eBook

          • Ken Carrigan
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 16, 2008
              And to add to this,

              http://www.energyplanet.info/Wave_Power/

              Wave motion motion power extracion is not new, it's been done, even Google is now into wave power extraction as they just filed a patent.
              v/r
              Ken Carrigan