Water4Fuel advertisements.

  • Holt
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2008
      These are based on a simple principle that putting an electrical charge
      thru water creates hydrogen. The Indonesian Water Car is doing this, I
      believe. What's the latest out there...anyone here exploring this ?
    • Ronald
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2008
        --- In KeelyNet_Interact@yahoogroups.com, "Holt" <gtnrvs2001@...> wrote:

        > These are based on a simple principle that putting an electrical charge
        > thru water creates hydrogen. The Indonesian Water Car is doing this, I
        > believe. What's the latest out there...anyone here exploring this ?

        --------------------------------

        Actually putting an electrical charge through water separates the
        water molecule into its original elements, so you are creating both
        hydrogen (2 parts) and oxygen (1 part).
        Yes, I am messing with an 86 Olds Cutlass Ciera L-4, 2.5 liter L-4
        engine. It has real challenges. First challenge is making enough of
        the gas to amount to anything. Second challenge is to keep the car's
        computer from offsetting my efforts. Even though the product of
        electrolysis is a stoichiometric mixture in and of itself, the
        adjustments made by the ECM regarding timing, etc tend to nullify any
        advantages. So far, the score is CAR 6, Me 1.
        I'm going to get serious now though. Have downloaded a program and
        ordered an interface cord to analyze the ECM while driving on my
        laptop. Then will attempt to reprogram the EPROM closer to my
        intentions. Don't know if that is possible or not since I think many
        of the sensor tables are masque in onboard IC's. Hope I can do a
        little with timing, O2, MAP, etc.
        Not a project for the faint of heart.
        Ronald
      • KenC
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4, 2008
          I've done a little research and most folks that have done this they
          say a little HHO is much better then huge amounts. They say at 10amps
          its good, but 30mps is not as good in mileage. Could be something with
          MAP sensers, O2 sensers, or just ignition timing. Splitting water by
          electrolysis is not efficient, however, the added 2H2 + 1O2 may help
          with burning fuel more completely, and leaving less O2 in the O2
          sensing, making the processor think its too rich, cutting back on
          fuel. Also, 2H2 + O2 IMPLODES not like gasoline which explodes. Add
          the two together, implodes+explodes, there is more energy, but.. ?? I
          have no clue.

          If you run on HHO more like 80-100%, your engine cylinders would
          implode, sucking the pistons UP, so your timing would be 180 degrees
          off. (90 for 4 stroke anyway).

          ???
          Any thoughts?
          Ken C

          On Aug 4, 2008, at 11:34 AM, "Ronald" <mr_bubb2002@...> wrote:

          > --- In KeelyNet_Interact@yahoogroups.com, "Holt" <gtnrvs2001@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > These are based on a simple principle that putting an electrical
          > charge
          > > thru water creates hydrogen. The Indonesian Water Car is doing
          > this, I
          > > believe. What's the latest out there...anyone here exploring this ?
          > >

          > --------------------------------
          >
          > Actually putting an electrical charge through water separates the
          > water molecule into its original elements, so you are creating both
          > hydrogen (2 parts) and oxygen (1 part).
          > Yes, I am messing with an 86 Olds Cutlass Ciera L-4, 2.5 liter L-4
          > engine. It has real challenges. First challenge is making enough of
          > the gas to amount to anything. Second challenge is to keep the car's
          > computer from offsetting my efforts. Even though the product of
          > electrolysis is a stoichiometric mixture in and of itself, the
          > adjustments made by the ECM regarding timing, etc tend to nullify any
          > advantages. So far, the score is CAR 6, Me 1.
          > I'm going to get serious now though. Have downloaded a program and
          > ordered an interface cord to analyze the ECM while driving on my
          > laptop. Then will attempt to reprogram the EPROM closer to my
          > intentions. Don't know if that is possible or not since I think many
          > of the sensor tables are masque in onboard IC's. Hope I can do a
          > little with timing, O2, MAP, etc.
          > Not a project for the faint of heart.
          > Ronald

        • Ronald
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 2008
            --- In KeelyNet_Interact@yahoogroups.com, KenC <bioelectric@...> wrote:

            > I've done a little research and most folks that have done this they
            > say a little HHO is much better then huge amounts. They say at 10amps
            > its good, but 30mps is not as good in mileage. Could be something with
            > MAP sensers, O2 sensers, or just ignition timing. Splitting water by
            > electrolysis is not efficient, however, the added 2H2 + 1O2 may help
            > with burning fuel more completely, and leaving less O2 in the O2
            > sensing, making the processor think its too rich, cutting back on
            > fuel. Also, 2H2 + O2 IMPLODES not like gasoline which explodes. Add
            > the two together, implodes+explodes, there is more energy, but.. ?? I
            > have no clue.
            >
            > If you run on HHO more like 80-100%, your engine cylinders would
            > implode, sucking the pistons UP, so your timing would be 180 degrees
            > off. (90 for 4 stroke anyway).
            >
            > ???
            > Any thoughts?
            > Ken C

            -----------------------------------

            Research is good. Talk is cheap. Lots of people say lots of things
            for lots of reasons.........mostly self-serving. I've been messing
            around with this in various forms now for over 3 years. A good rule
            of thumb is "believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what
            you see."

            The only way you get the 1800-1 volumetric reduction from a
            recombination of hydrogen-oxygen to water is if the mixture is stoich
            and uncontaminated with any other gases. Depending on conditions,
            4-12% dilution renders it harmless as it will not do anything. 450
            psi causes self-detonation if pure 2 parts H and one part O. Anything
            else is pure speculation unless you have actual results to rely on.
            (e.g. not hearsay, facts)
          • Sven AERTS
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 23, 2008
              We have a team that can understand, manufacturing capacity, people
              that can operate the plant and also the financial resources.
              Anybody knows a technology supplier ?
              Looking forward,

              --
              Sven AERTS
              - "Kyoto Protocol"-CO2e Consultant & Project Developer. Only +10 M€

              Louizalaan 223 b9, av. Louise
              B-1000 Brussel - BELGIUM
              FIX : +32.2.787.67.21
              GSM: +32.487.580.265

              RTS-Services : Research Transfer to Society - Services
              BDAM-Services : Business-Development, Business-Advise, Business-
              Management - Services
              RTBF-Services : Services that foster Research Transfer to the
              Business and Financiers community
              Kyoto Project Development: Diagnosis, Scenario Building, Business
              Plan development, Contacts to Financing (only +10 M€ projects pls),
              Project Management, Technology supply, Build-Own-Operate-Maintenance
              with partners

              Email: SvenAERTS228@...
              CHAT : iVisit: aertssven.5797 - SKYPE: SvenAERTS