question about an alternator

  • Ronald
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2008
      I have a Delco-Remy alternator that came off of an 86 Olds Cutlass
      Ciera. I have opened it and run 3 separate field wires out. The
      field wire (1) and the bat sense wire (2) will be used.

      The question: If I ignore the voltage regulator and concentrate my
      attention on the three field wires only......can I put 24 volts to
      this and get away with it?

      My project is a 24 volt system.
    • Jeff Anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2008

        IMPORTANT - Your email was NOT seen.

        Due to the overwhelming number of spam emails and viruses, we can no longer
        accept direct emails.

        If you have any questions, need any assistance, or need to contact anyone on
        our staff, please visit our 24 hour support center at:

        http://cqcintl.helpserve.com/index.php?_m=tickets
        <http://cqcintl.helpserve.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit> &_a=submit

        Your inquiry is VERY important to us and we will be glad to process your
        requests and help you out as soon as we are able, usually within 2 business
        days. Please be patient as the volume of inquiries is heavy and we always
        do our best to get back to you in a timely manner.

        No matter what, please keep in mind that we are truly committed to servicing
        your needs and we ALWAYS respond to your emails, so if you do not get a
        response, it means we did not receive your ticket.

        Please submit again if you have not heard from us in 3 days.

        Thanks for your understanding and patience.

        For the quickest possible response to your inquiry, please follow the
        procedures below depending upon your issue:

        = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

        For Technical Support

        = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

        If you have having technical problems with any of our training programs
        (download issues, problems viewing videos, etc.), please use the - TECHNICAL
        SUPPORT - option when submitting your ticket.

        To find you the quickest solution, please provide specific details of the
        program you are having problems with and exactly what technical problems you
        are experiencing (e.g. - I can hear videos but cannot see picture, The text
        in .pdf document not readable, etc.)

        = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

        For Pre-Purchase Questions

        = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

        If you have a question regarding whether our training programs are right for
        you, please submit a ticket to us along with the program you are interested
        in and your question by clicking on the - PRE-PURCHASE QUESTION - button to
        send your question to the right department.

        = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

        Muscle Nerd University Members

        www.muscle-nerd-university.com

        = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

        If you have a question regarding your training, first consult the - VIRTUAL
        TRAINER - located in the Muscle Nerd University Members-Only Training Area

        This is a valuable resource and your fastest route to the guidance you are
        looking for.

        If you do not find a suitable answer, you will find a link on the same page
        as the Virtual Trainer where you may submit a ticket with your question for
        addition to our next MNU LIVE webinar and Member Q&A. (Questions regarding
        your training are ONLY allowed to active MNU members and are ALL handled
        through our Customer Support Ticket System.)

        If you wish to cancel your MNU membership, please submit a ticket using the
        - MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION - button and list - Cancel MNU - in your Subject
        line.

        = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

        ISCQC Members

        = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

        To make a suggestion regarding our training services, please post a message
        in our members-only forum, accessible from your - My ISCQC Training Portal
        -. Look for the forum topic labeled: Your Suggestions!

        To submit a question to an instructor for an upcoming webinar, please go to
        the details page for the current scheduled presentation and use the form
        provided. You can always access the details page from your - My ISCQC
        Training Portal -.

        To cancel your International Society of Close Quarter Combatants membership,
        please submit a ticket to using the - MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION - ticket
        option at our Customer Support Center and list - Cancel ISCQC - in the
        Subject line.

        = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

        All Other Questions

        = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

        For all other questions, please submit your request through our - GENERAL -
        ticket option in our Customer Support Center

        Thank you for your inquiry and we will respond as soon as possible to your
        request!

        Sincerely,

        CQC International Customer Support

        http://cqcintl.helpserve.com/index.php?_m=tickets
        <http://cqcintl.helpserve.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit> &_a=submit

        Jeffrey S. Anderson

        President
        CQC International, LLC
        4238B N. Arlington Heights Rd.
        Arlington Heights, IL 60004

        The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
        and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
        intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
        dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
        you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
        by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer