Welcome to the New 'Interact'!

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2007
      Hola Amigos!

      I notice the archive is again screwing up so I'm tired of messing with
      it. Thus, the creation of this as the new 'Interact' discussion list.
      It will cover the same topics as before and as stated at the top of
      the home page.

      Yahoo Groups are reliable and provide not only the option to receive
      emails at your address, but also an archive of all past posts that is
      easy to access.

      So, welcome and I look forward to your input and ideas!

      Jerry / KeelyNet
    • fagnan81
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2007
        Hi, I subscribed to your group! Welcome to all new members and a
        special thanks to Jerry Decker for his work!