Hello – my name is Jeremiah Smith

  • drjoe_champion
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2011
      I've recently become the Technical Advisor and Media Spokesman for Low-Energy Nuclear Change, LLC (LENC). We have a technology your listeners would love to learn about. Basically, we can show your listeners how to make gold safely at home with simple brewer's yeast, water, at low temperature (109F/43C) and using silver as the starting metal in as little as 2 weeks.
      As often as things sound too good to be true this phenomenon is an exception. The pioneer of the technology is Dr. Joe Champion who has a long history in the realms of cold fusion, Low-Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR), alchemy and similar - doing an internet search will return pages of results, spanning over 20 years of history about Dr. Champion, his ideas and technologies.
      I'm also an undergrad student at West Virginia University studying Mathematics and Physics. When I first encountered the technology in late 2005, I was extremely skeptical. However, with the support of the university's technologies available to me, I have proven that the technology is real and very much a paradigm-change all its own.
      It will take time for science to catch up with what we have been doing but we're hoping to accelerate the process. We wish to create a community of those who are willing to try it for themselves and be ushered into a new reality as a result. In this way, we are also empowering those who do try. Eventually, the scientific community will have no choice but to acknowledge the reality of the situation.
      The internet is a scattered rendition of what has been going on with the technology. Therefore, I will be sending a copy of our 20th Century Alchemy publication, the addendum to it and some of my personal results achieved here at the school for your review. I'll send the attachments in a different email incase it filters this message out as spam or junk mail. The publication has a lot of history in it as well as explaining how to try the silver-yeast process.
      Also, you may check out Dr. Champion's main website:
      http://www.drjoechampion.com/
      Being a long-time listener of Coast to Coast AM, I greatly appreciate your time and consideration. Feel free to contact me anytime.

      Jeremiah Smith
      Technical Advisor/Media Spokesman
      Low Energy Nuclear Change, LLC
      681.212.9393