John Searls unending quest for investors +60 years now and STILL NOTHING that works

  • Jerry Decker
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2010
      Hola Rueben et al!

      Don't know if I ever told you but back when I was running the original
      Keelynet BBS out of my house (1988-1995), Anders Heerfordt had tracked
      down all the places Searl claimed he came from and got the real story.
      See the first two files below.

      http://www.textfiles.com/bbs/KEELYNET/GRAVITY/searle1.asc

      http://www.textfiles.com/bbs/KEELYNET/GRAVITY/searle2.asc

      http://www.textfiles.com/bbs/KEELYNET/GRAVITY/searle3.asc

      Well, I was off work one night and was asleep when about 4:30AM I got a
      phone call from some guy yelling at me....he was cussing me out, calling
      me a liar and troublemaker and threatening to sue me and my KeelyNet.

      I asked who the f**k is this and what did he want at this time of the
      morning...he said, 'This is professor John Searl calling from the
      UK'...I told him the Heerfordt documents were sent to my BBS after
      Anders researched Searls' claims and I posted the files, thats all there
      is to it.

      He said he had been working on some big movie deal where he would get
      about $800,000 for rights to a movie about his life and that the
      producer had read those files and pulled the plug on the entire deal so
      he was hopping mad.

      I told 'professor searl' until he could come up with hard evidence and
      quit always trolling for money with amazing stories that would refute
      Heerfordts' findings, I would not take the files down.

      Turns out those two files along with many other on KeelyNet had been
      wending there way all through the BBS networks and onto the internet
      where they could be found from a search.

      The producer of this life story of Searl did the right thing by finding
      those reports. Searl was really pissed and slammed the phone down to
      hang up. I went back to bed..screw him..crazy old coot.

      As you know, years later we all met Searl and his keeper John
      Thomas...John was a cool guy though a total believer in Searls bullshit.
      It was he who collected the information that led to those Matrix books
      that were so expensive.

      Don't remember the exact year, but maybe around 1992 or so...I got a
      call from some young guy (28, 32 or so) claiming to be a millionaire who
      was funding Searl...he too was upset with the Heerfordt reports and
      wanted to 'take me to dinner'...right...

      I've been through this numerous times with guys who wanted to fun my
      Vanguard Sciences project;

      http://www.vanguardsciences.biz/vsdl3.html

      but always they were trolling for information and either had no money or
      were just BS artists trying to get some useful information they could
      market. Maybe 3 out of 12 actually paid for the lunch/dinner. Plus most
      of them wanted 99% control of ANYTHING my research group came up with,
      not just the one part we had originally agreed to discuss...screw them...

      Well this Searl groupie (millionaire/partner) went over to some
      restaurant over near Greenville and LBJ in Dallas...we introduce
      ourselves and he has some other guy with him..we sat and talked and
      swapped information...he said he had invested HEAVILY in Searls plans
      and they had a company and everything and he would greatly appreciate it
      if I could quench/suppress/remove those files and back up Searls claims
      in some article or statement denying the Heerfordt files validity. That
      Ain't happening Bub...

      Told him no way I could do anything since the two files were widespread
      for years now...and I didn't believe any of Searls stories or the faked
      photos so there was no way I'd put out any kind of retraction UNLESS
      Searl came up with some working prototype that others could test...be it
      a model flying saucer based on his theories OR the free energy
      SEG...then I might support that but no way I could dispute Anders
      reports since it was his efforts that yielded the true history.

      The guy wasn't happy but what could be done...millionaire he said he was
      and guess who bought my dinner...ME...he paid for his and his friends
      dinner but not for mine...screw him...cheap prick, hey isn't that a BAND???

      As I recall it was John Thomas or some other guy who had found Searl
      living in a slapped together shack on some dumpground in
      England...supposedly he was toothless, babbling and eating garbage...so
      the guy recognized who he was and pulled Searl out of that and tried to
      make sense out of his stories...and from that came the Matrix
      manuals...4 or 6 of them as I recall...nothing useful in them that ever
      amounted to anything in the real world.

      Norman Wootan bought the whole set and shared them with our group as we
      studied them there in Dallas...interesting theories but no tests...and
      I've not seen anything else about them...it looks like a way to make
      money for Searl at something like $400 for the entire set...Norm would
      know since he paid for them.

      So maybe I should append those newspaper articles to the Heerfordt
      findings...Searl has been scamming and trolling for what, 60 YEARS
      NOW...like Moeller and his never to be finished flying car...and Newman
      and Dennis Lee and on and on...all of them always trolling for gullible
      investors.

      If they can't do it in a timely fashion, shut up, drop it and go
      away..but no, these guys know there are hundreds if not thousands of
      greedy, gullible people eager to waste money on them when they could be
      funding us mavericks with serious projects.

      Can't believe people are still investing money in Searls bullshit but
      some just see all those dollar signs they'll make as their 'share' WHEN
      not IF EVER Searls' working prototype is rebuilt.

      Its interesting how con artists start out with one thing and when it
      fails they jump to another and sometimes another and another.

      Searl did this starting with the flying saucer then when that failed he
      went with the SEG free energy generator...as you can see by the news
      reports that means tapping into the power grid.....but he got caught as
      per the news articles in the video below.

      Its a shame but some of us have learned that when the hole gets too
      deep, jump out and start another one...Searls hole has been too deep way
      too long so people should just ignore him...he's getting up there so
      won't be around much longer...

      Unfortunately the Searl myth will go on and on through the internet with
      probable embellishments not based on facts. Does anyone notice how his
      design looks like a giant electric motor? Maybe a big prop that could
      indeed make it fly with a car battery, for just enough time to take some
      footage or like the new Meier claim by his ex-wife saying his UFO photos
      were tricks using wire suspension and miniatures...

      Thanks Rueben for sharing those two links!

      Jerry @ Keelynet in Mexico

      --

      As always, Research continues....

      ----
      from Jerry Decker @ http://www.keelynet.com
      Hope through Science and Invention
      Order out of Chaos - From an Art to a Science
      Donations : http://www.keelynet.com/donate1.htm
      Books/Videos : http://www.keelynet.com/products.htm
      MexiStim Energy Stimulator
      http://www.keelynet.com/mexistim/nexcrock.htm
      Vanguard Sciences (eBooks and DVDs)
      http://www.vanguardsciences.biz
    • Mr. Bubb
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2010
        Over the last 10 years, I've replicated many devices associated with proponents of free energy if I thought the concepts had some merit just to see for myself if they worked. BTW, spent my own money on that. But with my 30+ years experience in the electrical field, I never could buy into anything that supposedly "levitated or anti-gravity" because of the density factor. Magnets and coils are extremely heavy. Not saying anti-gravity is impossible but pretty sure it isn't going to be accomplished by anything involving neo magnets and copper unless someone comes up with a way to incorporate them in a whole 'nuther way.....like thin sheets or ???? Moving air for lift is one thing, but cancelling the earth's magnetic field? Really?

        --- In KeelyNet_Interact@yahoogroups.com, Jerry Decker <jdecker@...> wrote:

        > Hola Rueben et al!
        >
        > Don't know if I ever told you but back when I was running the original
        > Keelynet BBS out of my house (1988-1995), Anders Heerfordt had tracked
        > down all the places Searl claimed he came from and got the real story.
        > See the first two files below.
        >
        > http://www.textfiles.com/bbs/KEELYNET/GRAVITY/searle1.asc
        >
        > http://www.textfiles.com/bbs/KEELYNET/GRAVITY/searle2.asc
        >
        > http://www.textfiles.com/bbs/KEELYNET/GRAVITY/searle3.asc

      • John Berry
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2010
          If you create antigravity it does not matter what the thing weighs, it is
          literally cut off from the earths gravity field.

          My current understanding is that antigravity is a result of creating a
          movement in the aether which causes a separation between the aether in and
          around the object and the ambient, to the extent which gravity (push or
          pull) is unable to transmit through the sheer between moving and essentially
          stationary aether.

          The other type however moves the aether in such a way as to create thrust
          with it (similar to creating an inertial/gravitational force), that is what
          T.T. Brown's HV work is doing, but they still create some degree of sheer as
          it has been found they can shield EM fields apparently.