Re: [KeelyNet_Interact] Re: Very interesting discovery, involving neutrinos and radioactive decay

  • joel carlinsky
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30 12:59 AM
      Check out THE CHEMICAL BASIS OF MEDICAL CLIMATOLOGY, by GIORGIO PICCARDI.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 30 1:06 AM
        Hola Joel et al!

        Whole thing for free as PDFs at Rex Research;

        http://www.rexresearch.com/piccardi/piccardi.htm

        -------------------------
        and this is a short description of it;

        THE CHEMICAL BASIS OF MEDICAL CLIMATOLOGY, by GIORGIO PICCARDI. Cosmic
        energy forces as factors in the modification of standardized laboratory
        chemical and phase-change experiments. A pioneer on water structure and
        water activation. The Piccardi enclosure mirrors Wilhelm Reich's
        accumulator. He also discovered a dynamic and energetic movement to the
        Earth's path in orbit that correspond to seasonal changes. One of the
        more important, breakthrough titles we carry. 146 pp.
        $ 47.95 Softcover
        --------------------
        Seems more solar oriented than energy from other planets or star
        systems....but worth checking out...thanks Joel!

        joel carlinsky wrote:

> [...]
        > MexiStim Energy Stimulator
        > http://www.keelynet.com/mexistim/nexcrock.htm
        > Vanguard Sciences (eBooks and DVDs)
        > http://www.vanguardsciences.biz
        >
        > ------------------------------------

        > from Jerry Decker @ http://www.keelynet.com
        > Order out of Chaos - From an Art to a Science
        > Donations : http://www.keelynet.com/donate1.htm
        > Books/Videos : http://www.keelynet.com/products.htm
        > MexiStim Energy Stimulator
        > http://www.keelynet.com/mexistim/nexcrock.htm
        > * * * * * * * *
        > Vanguard Sciences (eBooks and DVDs)
        > http://www.vanguardsciences.biz
        > The Physics of Crystals DVD
        > Lil Pyramid Builder eBook
        > High Voltage & Free Energy Devices eBook
        > $$ 14 Ways to save Money on Fuel Costs $$ eBook

        from Jerry Decker @ http://www.keelynet.com
        Hope through Science and Invention
        Order out of Chaos - From an Art to a Science
      • george tzindaro
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 30 1:19 AM
          I once visited Buyrl Payne, who showed me a miniature single-pipe cloudbuster about one foot in length that was mounted on an automated clockwork turntable so it could track to follow any selected planet all night, and was grounded into a small two-ounce vial of water. The taste of the water varied according to which planet it was pointed at. He had no way to measure the effect intrumentally, but the difference in taste was very noticeable.

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 30 1:49 AM
            Hola George (and Buryl)!

            Yes, I met Buryl Payne at a Borderlands conference in Santa Clara I
            think it was, many years ago...back when Riley Crabb was still running
            Borderlands but Tom Brown was about to take it over so Riley could skip
            down to New Zealand to marry some rich widow.

            As I recall, Buryl is best known for having invented the fingertip lie
            detector once sold by Radio Shack for about $12.

            Buryl had a pyramid suspended from the ceiling that would spin when you
            concentrated on it...he had other little demonstrations but don't recall
            them as it was about 20 years ago or so. He did talk about concentrating
            planetary and stellar radiation into water and other receivers.

            He actually has a website with some interesting articles;

            http://www.buryl.com/
            ------------
            About him and his remarkable history, experiments & discoveries;

            http://www.buryl.com/about_buryl.htm
            ------------
            Planetary Influences On The Earth (ebook download for $11, think I might
            order that, sounds interesting);

            http://www.buryl.com/pi_Earth_book.htm

            Observations have shown that both the Sun’s activity and the variations
            in Earth’s magnetic field are altered by the positions of the planets.
            This provides a physical mechanism which links the planets to events on
            Earth.

            I have observed links with some weather patterns, human personal
            behavior, and human mass behavior.

            Links have been found to earthquakes, and links with volcanic eruptions
            are now being established. Ancient astrologers were right and modem
            scientific methods and instruments are helping to validate many of their
            initial observations.

            You have probably eaten one of his ideas if you tried General Mills
            Granola Bars. (11. Gave General Mills the idea for the Granola Bar,
            helping to start a trend in developing healthy food snacks.)

            Buryl started the first biofeedback company, patented one type of
            biofeedback and licensed it to Radio Shack. He discovered a force around
            the body which is much larger and different from electrical, thermal, or
            magnetic forces.

            For many years Buryl has been directing a company which produces simple
            inexpensive pulsed magnetic field generators to help heal the body.

            The author discovered an important connection between wars and solar
            cycles and helped organize global meditations which reduced solar activity.

            Curious about everything, Buryl discovered emanations from planets that
            affect the taste of water and that, when drunk, sometimes produces
            psycho-physiological effects. No couch potato, Buryl started free dance
            movement classes which now occur in many cities.
            ------------
            Thanks George, I'd forgotten about Buryl's radiation experiments. Maybe
            Borderlands has a transcript of his presentation from that conference.
            ------------
            Looking at his Bio, there are some other devices that certainly are
            intriguing;

            http://www.buryl.com/about_buryl.htm

            10. Discovered a way to detect emanations from planets, which alter the
            taste of water, and when this water is taken internally it sometimes
            produces psychophysiological effects.

            12. Designed inexpensive Pulsed Magnetic field generators for enhancing
            healing or stimulating biological activity.

            13. Designed a simple electronic instrument to help synchronize brain
            hemispheres to eliminate jet lag, and enhance telepathy. Made
            instruments, made for couples and groups, to synchronize brain waves.

            14. Developed (based on the work of others) a way to obtain an ordinal
            scale of harmony between lovers, friends, business associates, or
            parents and children. To roughly measure something like the ‘force’ of
            love is a major advance in helping to create harmony between people.

            16. Designed an Electronic Muscle Tester for testing the value of foods,
            vitamins, herbs, etc. for each person.
            -------------------------
            And check out his products page;

            http://www.buryl.com/products.htm

            I have a manual spring tension device give to me by Dean and Mary Hardy
            years ago...it measures strength based on Kinesiology (muscle testing)
            and I have often thought of making an electronic version, but Buryl has
            one for sale for $250;

            http://www.buryl.com/electronic_muscle_tester_NEW_MODEL.htm

            The use of the electronic muscle tester gives a quantifiable value that
            is reproducible and 90% reliable.

            The instrument gives a readout of the Maximum force of the squeeze and
            the speed of the squeeze on the analog display. Substances which give a
            higher result are strengthening and therefore presumably good for you,
            while substances which give a lower result are weakening and therefore
            presumably not good for you.

            You can also check the effect of forces in the environment such as
            microwave ovens, computers, by testing with them on and off to see any
            change.

            The technique of testing the strength or weakness of a muscle has been
            taught to chiropractors for over a decade.