Why the absence of kits.

  • room official
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2010
      You only see someone selling plans. Is it still that dangerous to go high profile enough to sell some kits online ?
      All these decades and you can't get a permanent magnet toy even.
      Is there anything out there and, if there is, do you have to have a masters in engineering with a metal shop in your house to build it ?
    • Mr. Bubb
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2010
        If you are into wasting money, then there is a "Keppe Motor Kit" you can buy. No O/U in the one I have but maybe it's like the lottery.....you might be the lucky one. LOL