2472Re: "Interesting overview of the problems ahead"!

  • Jerry Decker
    May 15, 2016
      Hola Norman et al!

      On 5/15/2016 8:55 AM, Norman wrote:

      EUROPE: CIVIL WAR, ISLAMIC TAKE OVER, GENOCIDE;

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWp1Mf_M4bU
      ===
      What was it? "Go forth and multiply"

      These days too many of us choose either not to marry or not to bring children into our screwed up world and so we contribute to our societal demise.

      You know they should teach this 2.6 minimum growth rate thing in school so kids realize they have larger responsibilities than just to themselves and their immediate family.

      And the government and society (as much as possible) should reward those who have kids and I don't mean welfare babies spit out to get easy money.

      Three kids or more per family would do it...let the rednecks and hillbillies loose as our breeders...<lol>...
      ===
      Years ago I was in the plaza of a small town for business.  So sat on a bench with my papers and a young fat cop sat on the other end.  We chatted and he told me he had 5 kids.  I asked how old are you, he said 22!  I said that's a lot of kids and he said, 'No TV"...and we laughed uproariously.
      ===
      So maybe we are too distracted as digital zombies to think about sex and kids and family.  Always on the computer or the idiot cellphone txting every inane thing that happens to us as if its a major event in the world.

      Remember when families used to eat together and talk about their day and what plans they had as a group?  And family vacations and backyard BBQs and picnics and camping or fishing for a country weekend. Often inviting neighbors and friends.

      And people sitting on their porch in the evenings, not watching TV, maybe listening to news or music on the radio...saying hi to people walking by and sipping lemonade.
      ===
      For Americans - Leisure Activities in 2014 (this is average, some are binge watchers)

      TV Time

      Watching TV was the leisure activity that occupied the most time (2.8 hours per day), accounting for more than half of leisure time, on average, for those age 15 and over. Socializing, such as visiting with friends or attending or hosting social events, was the next most common leisure activity, accounting for 43 minutes per day.

      Computer Time

      Time spent reading for personal interest and playing games or using a computer for leisure varied greatly by age. Individuals age 75 and over averaged 1.0 hour of reading per weekend day and 24 minutes playing
      games or using a computer for leisure. Conversely, individuals ages 15 to 19 read for an average of 8 minutes per weekend day and spent 1.2 hours playing games or using a computer for leisure.
      ===
      Even here in Mexico, the reproduction rate for 2015 is 1.09, well below the 2.6 minimum to ensure the society survives.

      And I think everyone has read how Japan is dying off.at 1.43 babies per woman per year.

      Concern as Japan's 2014 birth rate falls to record low;
      http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-30653825

      Japan's birth rate slumped to a record low in 2014, health ministry figures show, dropping to 1,001,000 newborns in 2014 - 9,000 fewer than in 2013.
      ===
      So we are spending at least 2.8 + 1.2 = 4 hours a day for digital diversion when we should be screwing...

      And that ladies and gentlemen is why the civilized world is in decline.

      Thanks for the link Norm!  There are many horrible youtube links showing how bad it is in Europe and creeping all over the world.

      To think of all that our forefathers and soldiers went through and sacrificed to help create and build great nations and we let it all die by being subsumed into barbarism.  Rome welcomes us into the dust...

      Jerry @ Keelynet y mas