New Kazooz member

  • motleyjust@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21 9:22 AM
      Welcome to newest member, guitarmonkey157

      Actually that was Monday, but I'm kind of slow.

      motleyjustmotleynothingbutmotley

    • Motleyjust
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19, 2011
        Well it was about 5 days ago, I'm a bit behind on somethings.

        ieatsquaredonuts joined and said
        Butch referred me. I'm a songwriter. I discovered the kazooing when
        looking for an activity to bring to my mother's assisted living
        facility. Our first session is tomorrow!

        I have been meaning to ask,  How did it go?

        motleyjustmotleynothingbutmotley
      • aswegohomestead
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 20, 2011
          Hey There, great to see you dropped by and joined up!
          Butch