New Kazooz member

  • motleyjust@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21, 2010
      Welcome to newest member, guitarmonkey157

      Actually that was Monday, but I'm kind of slow.

      motleyjustmotleynothingbutmotley

    • Motleyjust
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 19, 2011
        Well it was about 5 days ago, I'm a bit behind on somethings.

        ieatsquaredonuts joined and said
        Butch referred me. I'm a songwriter. I discovered the kazooing when
        looking for an activity to bring to my mother's assisted living
        facility. Our first session is tomorrow!

        I have been meaning to ask,  How did it go?

        motleyjustmotleynothingbutmotley
      • aswegohomestead
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 20, 2011
          Hey There, great to see you dropped by and joined up!
          Butch

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 21, 2015
            We have a new member.  Everyone say hello to sasmix.
            Let us know if you have any questions, etc.

            motleyjustmotleynothingbutmotley - HQC Swoom Boat'm
            http://kazoologist.org/
            The kazoo was invented by Warren H. Frost --patent#270543__1883
            The submarine shaped kazoo was invented by George D. Smith--patent # US700986 __1902

            If you hum into it and it makes noise, it is probably a ka
            zoo.
            If you blow into it and it makes noise, it is probably not a kazoo.

          • motleyjust
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 22, 2015
              Hello sasmix,

              How did you find us?
              What are your kazoo interests? Any questions?