greetings

  • lenorehinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      Hello everyone in Kaz18! I am looking forward to meeting all of you. I
      have enjoyed reading all of the messages on the website. I am from
      Memphis where I have been teaching Spanish for the past several years.
      In Kazakhastan I am going to be a TEFL teacher trainer. I am also
      vegetarian (for 16 years) and am happy to learn there are other
      vegetarians in our group. I have to say reading about the horse meat
      and sheep heads on the table do have me a little concerned, but I am
      going to try my best to be flexible- Yikes! It is all part of the
      adventure! It sounds like we have a great group going! Can't wait to
      see all of you in Philadelphia.

      Cheers!
      Lenore