diploma

  • valerie41983
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
      I was wondering if anyone else is a recent grad and has not recieved
      their diploma yet. I called my school and they will not be issued for
      a while and i am a little worried this will be a problem in leaving.
      Any information about this? Thanks! Valerie
    • littlepoetess
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
        I am graduating this coming Saturday, so I know for a fact I won't have
        a copy of my diploma in hand when we leave. I haven't heard anything
        about having to bring it with, so I'm not too worried about it. But now
        that you mention it, now I wonder. I don't think it'll be a prob,
        though. Anyone else know?

        --- In Kaz_18@yahoogroups.com, "valerie41983" <valerie41983@...> wrote:

        > I was wondering if anyone else is a recent grad and has not recieved
        > their diploma yet. I called my school and they will not be issued for
        > a while and i am a little worried this will be a problem in leaving.
        > Any information about this? Thanks! Valerie

      • Devin
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
          I'll also be graduating in the upcoming weeks and won't have my dipolmna when we leave, but I checked with PC and they said everything is fine so long as they get the transcript as soon as it becomes available. Hope this helps.

          -Devin
        • valerie41983
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
            definitly thanks!

            --- In Kaz_18@yahoogroups.com, Devin <devinackles@...> wrote:

            > I'll also be graduating in the upcoming weeks and won't have my
            dipolmna
            > when we leave, but I checked with PC and they said everything is
            fine so
            > long as they get the transcript as soon as it becomes available.
            Hope this
            > helps.
            >
            > -Devin

          • Andrew
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 3, 2006
              I know that bringing transcripts is a good idea, but I read that its
              wise to take a copy of your diploma along with you. I suppose a
              simple xerox work would do the trick.