Uh... hey

  • forrestdunbar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2006
      I never use yahoo, so I don't know if I should post or just send
      messages from my g-mail. At any rate, my name is Forrest Dunbar. I
      just graduated from American University in Washington, DC (IR and Econ,
      like everyone at AU), and I am originally from Alaska. If anybody is
      in DC drop me a line; I am currently living at GW and interning at the
      Brookings.
    • John61983
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2006
        Howdy Forrest and Aliza and anyone else who comes in,
        So Im guessing your both Kaz 18ers. What are your volunteer
        positions? I know Im doing TEFL but with an ECON/IR major Forrest
        your probably doing something with Business or NGOs. Thank you both
        for your photos, maybe I should add mine.

        Well anyway welcome to both of you. I added links to blogs by Kaz
        volunteers and some humorous /useful files, take some time and look at
        them. I'll add my own blog to the links in a Kaz 18 folder, so if
        anyone else has one put the link in. Also take a second and go to the
        frappr site: http://www.frappr.com/kaz18 and add yourself to the site
        map. Aliza your from CO, I was actually born in Boulder. You also
        get the distinction of being the first woman to join our yahoo group.

        Thanks y'all for joining, Im happy to know that our Kaz yahoo group
        won't consist solely of Justin and I.
        Jose Neidermeier