File - Searching the Forum

  • KatrinasAngelsinActionForum@yahoogroups.
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 1, 2007
      SEARCH Feature in FORUMs - Makes life easier!!
      Hi everyone!

      I just saw this post and would like to tell everyone about a good feature on this forum: Search. Go to Messages on the forum. In the Search at the top, put in your topic, such as a college tuition search gives you posts #2963, 2965, 2424, 2423, 2276 and 1632 with information on scholarships and grants.

      When I searched furniture, post #2928 came up with relative information.
      For furniture, you can also try this furniture bank:
      Dallas Furniture Bank
      1421 Champion Drive, Suite 308
      Dallas, TX 75006
      972-241-6558

      For cash/car repairs, you might try www.modestneeds.org or www.netwish.org. They help with a one time car repair, paying a bill, or something like that.

      For the others, I would need to know what state you are in, etc, but this should get you started on the right track.

      Karen Iwicki
      Katrina's Angels
    • KatrinasAngelsinActionForum@yahoogroups.

                Message 7 of 20 , Sep 23, 2007