File - Wishes for this Forum

  • KatrinasAngelsinActionForum@yahoogroups.
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
      Everyone at KA,

      As you know, I will be moderating the forum.

      I would like to use the Angels in Action Forum as a way to communicate our events, programs and achievements. The forum

      Also serves as a place to store historical things about KA.

      Things that are welcome on the forum-�

      -Current news about national disasters

      -Thank You�s to those that have contributed in some way

      -Answering a question that someone asks

      -Suggesting resource links

      -New resource links

      -Announcing a fundraiser

      -Announcing an event (doesn�t have to be KA related)

      -An idea/thought that you have

      -Welcoming New Volunteers

      -Making note of an occasion

      -A television show relating to Katrina or disaster event

      - JUST ABOUT ANYTHING!

      I believe we are lacking FRESH content. I am working on finding volunteers to search out FRESH content and to encourage membership

      Within the forum. You never know what NEW things we can learn in terms of resources and ideas for the organization. The key is to

      Encourage membership so that we can continue to provide the support in the communities that really need it and be prepared.

      I am trying to add FOLDERs for each department on the forum. This will make it easier to see what each department has been up to J

      If you need help signing up to the forum � just ask.

      As always � I am open to your ideas and suggestions for the forum.

      Thanks

      Janet Arp

      Fulfillment Director/Moderator

      KatrinasAngels.org