File - Searching the Angels In Action Forum

  • KatrinasAngelsinActionForum@yahoogroups.c
    Message 1 of 80 , Nov 1, 2011
      How To Use The SEARCH Feature in our forum - Makes life easier!!

      Hi everyone!

      There is a good feature on this forum: Search. Go to Messages on the forum. In the Search box at the top, put in your topic, such "college tuition". The search gives you posts #2963, 2965, 2424, 2423, 2276 and 1632 with information on scholarships and grants.

      When I searched furniture, post #2928 came up with relative information.

      For cash/car repairs/utility bills, you might try Modest Needs (www.modestneeds.org) or NetWish (www.netwish.org.) They may help with a one time car repair, paying a bill, or something like that.

      For other topics or needs, go to the Files section or click on the Nationwide Recovery Resource Library in the Links sections and pick what state you are in. Click on the folder and you will see numerous documents and links for various resources, some of which you may need but just might not know exist.

      Let us know if you need any further help. Post any community updates or needs to our forum in the Messages section.

      If you want to volunteer, go to http://www.katrinasangels.org/Volunteers.asp and sign up.

      Thank You!

      Karen Iwicki
      Katrina's Angels, Inc.

      Katrina's Angels is also on Facebook, Twitter and MySpace.
    • KATRINASANGELSINACTIONFORUM@yahoogroups.com