Most recent line up for 2009 and early bird pricing

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2009
      Hi all,

      Just to keep folks up to date, here is the latest artist line up for
      2009 (June 26-28, 2009).

      Emmylou Harris, Richard Thompson, Patty Griffin, Mavis Staples, The
      Blind Boys of Alabama, Shawn Colvin, Dave Alvin & the Guilty Women,
      Railroad Earth, Ruthie Foster Band, Riders in the Sky, Buddy Miller,
      Chris Smither, Rosalie Sorrels, Ramblin' Jack Elliott, Preservation
      Hall Jazz Band, Po' Girl, Girlyman, Joel Rafael, Rita Hosking & Cousin
      Jack, Poor Man's Whiskey, Sherry Austin Band (with a Kate Wolf song
      set), Duncan Phillips (Utah Phillips' son) & friends (with a musical
      tribute to Utah called "Bums on the Plush").

      For you procrastinators out there, the early bird pricing ends on March
      20 (That's 23 days from now). In this economy every penny counts.

      Dan
    • emeisse
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2009
        I've got my ticket!! This lineup is even better than ususal,
        although I will miss Utah Phillips. In late May or early June I'll
        be posting on the ride board as well as here since I have no car.
        I'm willing to contribute some cash for the ride from Santa Rosa on
        Friday and to Santa Rosa on Monday.

        In KateWolfFestival@yahoogroups.com, "Dan" <CalifDan@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > Just to keep folks up to date, here is the latest artist line up
        for
        > 2009 (June 26-28, 2009).
        >

        > Emmylou Harris, Richard Thompson, Patty Griffin, Mavis Staples, The
        > Blind Boys of Alabama, Shawn Colvin, Dave Alvin & the Guilty Women,
        > Railroad Earth, Ruthie Foster Band, Riders in the Sky, Buddy
        Miller,
        > Chris Smither, Rosalie Sorrels, Ramblin' Jack Elliott, Preservation
        > Hall Jazz Band, Po' Girl, Girlyman, Joel Rafael, Rita Hosking &
        Cousin
        > Jack, Poor Man's Whiskey, Sherry Austin Band (with a Kate Wolf song
        > set), Duncan Phillips (Utah Phillips' son) & friends (with a
        musical
        > tribute to Utah called "Bums on the Plush").
        >
        > For you procrastinators out there, the early bird pricing ends on
        March
        > 20 (That's 23 days from now). In this economy every penny counts.
        >
        > Dan

      • Dan
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 13, 2009
          In relation to Edwards comments, I think we'll all miss Utah - he was one of a kind. However, it is good that his son, Duncan Phillips, will be hosting a Tribute to Utah at this years festival.

          Dan