Re: [KateWolfFestival] Sound volume way too high

  • sduroff@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 11, 2012
      Yea Bruce, my english got scrambled in my description. What I meant to say was speakers in the back end of the seating area facing forward. My comments in this area are not meant as sound engineering suggestions. I am not qualified to improve the sound design. And my hearing is fine. I haven't blown it out listening to RR as I often wore ear protection at shows. All of us have different sensitivities. I was just weighing in with my experience. Thanks for pointing out my scrambled verbage though.

      Scott DuRoff
      (707) 695-4444