Re: Weather?

  • noearnie
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 23, 2010
      Thanks for the update. Searching the weather sites, it looks like the Ukiah airport is the only stated source for hourly temperatures and predictions. Hopefully Laytonville would not be more than a couple of degrees difference. - Arnie
    • John Tabasz (jtabasz)
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 23, 2010

        It’s going to be hot. Whether it’s 85 or 92 makes no difference. Bring sunscreen. Drink lots of water.

        John

      • Dan
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 23, 2010
          I guess "hot" is a relative term. 85 or 95 is not all that hot compared to 110-115 that it was a few years back. However, compared to the 65-75 that folks in SF are used to in the summer I guess it qualifies as hot.