AKJ Jathedar Bhai Ram Singh Ji Passed On See Attachment Photo

  • Sukhmander Singh
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 11:14 PM
      Forwarded Message [ Download File | Save to Yahoo! Briefcase ]
      Date:Thu, 2 Mar 2006 06:56:55 +0000 (GMT)
      From:"Bhupinder Singh" <akj_newdelhi@...>
      Subject:RE: AKJ Jathedar Bhai Ram Singh Passes away
      To:xsukh@..., xsukhmander@..., akj_bulletin@..., khalsa_mail@..., info@..., beerkhalsa_nihang@..., akj@yahoogroups.com
      Sadh Sangat Jee Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

      With deep pain and grief, we are announcing that Bhai Saheb Bhai Ram Singh Ji, Jathedar of AKJ (International) has passed away this morning.

      Bhai Saheb Bhai Ram Singh Ji had done sangat of Bhai Saheb Bhai Randheer Singh Ji and Babu Mal Singh Ji and under his command only he was doing the seva of jathedar ji from 1978 to till date.

      Bhai Saheb’s last wordings for the sangat was that all the AKJ sangat and 11 member of International AKJ should do the seva of panth under the cover head of Bhai Saheb Bhai Surat Singh Ji, Puran Jee and Bhai Jeevan Singh Ji.  His last words for the 11 members committee that they should also do work under the supervision of these two persons.

      With the cooperation of Bhai Saheb’s family and 11 members committee, the Bhog will be held on March 12, 2006.  Nameet Kirtan Samagams and Nameet Akhand path will also be held with the cooperation of committee and his family members.

      A special edition of AKJ Bulletin will be published in the sweet memory of Bhai Saheb Bhai Ram Singh Jee.  So, it is a request in sangat’s feet that do send their messages, post, rare photographs if they have to the Editor of AKJ Bulletin (Ratinder Singh at 19, Khalsa Satidum or email to akj_bulletin@...).

      Guru Fateh

      Bhai R. P. Singh (Chandigard) 09316023874

      Bhai Mohkam Singh (Ludhiana): 09356094608

      Bhai Nirmalbeer Singh Ji (Amritsar): 09888020806

      Bhai Paramjeet Singh Ji (Tarantaran): 09888461142

      Bhai Jarniail Singh Ji (New Delhi):  011-25510043, 09350120124

      Bhai Avatar Singh Ji (Mallayan Wale)

      Dr. Blawinder Singh Ji (Fagwara)

      Bhai Bakshish Singh Ji

      Dr. Arjun Singh Ji (Fagwara)

    • Balbir Sooch
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4 12:04 AM
        In the sweet memory of Bhai Saheb Bhai Ram Singh Jee

        Whenever any noble soul passes away, it is painful and against the well
        beings of humanity, similarly is the case here after passing away this soul.
        It is being prayed here that Sikhs should start following centralized 'Sikh
        Rehat Maryada' especially those who hold landmark positions as religious
        heads of the Sikh Institutions. The special edition of AKJ Bulletin will be
        published in the sweet memory of Bhai Saheb Bhai Ram Singh Jee is a welcome
        step and must convey the message/submission at the time of sweet memory of
        Bhai Saheb Bhai Ram Singh Jee for the CHARHDI KALA OF PANTH.

        With sorrow and regards to all

        Balbir Singh Sooch

        http://www.sikhvicharmanch.bravehost.com

        >From: Sukhmander Singh <xsukh_khalsa@...>
        >To: kartarpur@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Kartarpur] AKJ Jathedar Bhai Ram Singh Ji Passed On See
        >Attachment Photo
        >Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 23:14:42 -0800 (PST)
        >
        > Forwarded Message [ Download File | Save to Yahoo! Briefcase ]
        >
        > Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 06:56:55 +0000 (GMT) From: "Bhupinder
        >Singh" <akj_newdelhi@...> Subject: RE: AKJ Jathedar Bhai Ram
        >Singh Passes away To: xsukh@..., xsukhmander@...,
        >akj_bulletin@..., khalsa_mail@..., info@...,
        >beerkhalsa_nihang@..., akj@yahoogroups.com HTML Attachment [
        >Download File | Save to Yahoo! Briefcase ]
        >
        > Sadh Sangat Jee Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
        >

        > With deep pain and grief, we are announcing that Bhai Saheb Bhai Ram
        >Singh Ji, Jathedar of AKJ (International) has passed away this morning.
        >
        > Bhai Saheb Bhai Ram Singh Ji had done sangat of Bhai Saheb Bhai Randheer
        >Singh Ji and Babu Mal Singh Ji and under his command only he was doing the
        >seva of jathedar ji from 1978 to till date.
        >
        > Bhai Saheb�s last wordings for the sangat was that all the AKJ sangat
        >and 11 member of International AKJ should do the seva of panth under the
        >cover head of Bhai Saheb Bhai Surat Singh Ji, Puran Jee and Bhai Jeevan
        >Singh Ji. His last words for the 11 members committee that they should
        >also do work under the supervision of these two persons.
        >
        > With the cooperation of Bhai Saheb�s family and 11 members committee,
        >the Bhog will be held on March 12, 2006. Nameet Kirtan Samagams and Nameet
        >Akhand path will also be held with the cooperation of committee and his
        >family members.
        >

        > A special edition of AKJ Bulletin will be published in the sweet memory
        >of Bhai Saheb Bhai Ram Singh Jee. So, it is a request in sangat�s feet
        >that do send their messages, post, rare photographs if they have to the
        >Editor of AKJ Bulletin (Ratinder Singh at 19, Khalsa Satidum or email to
        >akj_bulletin@...).
        >

        > Guru Fateh
        >
        > Bhai R. P. Singh (Chandigard) 09316023874
        >
        > Bhai Mohkam Singh (Ludhiana): 09356094608
        >
        > Bhai Nirmalbeer Singh Ji (Amritsar): 09888020806
        >
        > Bhai Paramjeet Singh Ji (Tarantaran): 09888461142
        >
        > Bhai Jarniail Singh Ji (New Delhi): 011-25510043, 09350120124
        >
        > Bhai Avatar Singh Ji (Mallayan Wale)
        >
        > Dr. Blawinder Singh Ji (Fagwara)
        >
        > Bhai Bakshish Singh Ji
        >
        > Dr. Arjun Singh Ji (Fagwara)

        >Brings words and photos together (easily) with

        ><< Taz(12).jpg >>

        Shah Rukh fan? Know all about the Baadshah of Bollywood. On MSN Search
        http://server1.msn.co.in/profile/shahrukh.asp