Re: [IHRO] Re: [issuesonline_worldwide] RSS reveals faces of touts

  • B.S.Goraya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009

      SSA to all

      A sajjan whose name also figures in the RSS invitees' list  has also telephoned me and criticized me for forwarding this 'irresponsible mail'. I explained to him that I don't know the sender but I am convinced of the content and then only I have forwarded. He said what if he wrote a similar mail including my name in such a list. I told him that I will then explain my position on 'net and will not cultivate any grudge against him.  He said, "Who will like to give publicity to a small fry like you."

      In Dec 1996, when I was in ESIC services we had 2 day all India ESIC officers conference in Delhi where representatives were also to be elected. There were two group; X-Sharma's group and 'Y'. A south Indian officers  group (name forgotten). I was sympathizer of Y group. But on a certain occasion an officer who belonged to X's group passed remarks about me that I was X's man. I became a suspect among Y people. But soon God sent an opportunity to me. I was invited on stage to express my views on election. I then thoroughly exposed the 'kartoots' of X group who then shouted against me to 'shut up'. I explained them I how I was their own man but the facts were facts.

      Ultimately Y won.

      But my sajjan needs no invitation on internet to write

      I believe if a writer can't defend himself in such a situation he deserved to be suspected.

      B.S.Goraya
      Amritsar

      The messages can also be seen at (Archives):
      www.punjabmonitor.com/home/yahoomessages.htm

      B.S.Goraya
      Editor/Moderator:-
      www.punjabmonitor.com
      www.kartarpur.com

      Servant:-Sangat Langha Kartarpur
      60, Diamond Avenue, Majitha Road, Amritsar
      Tel: 0091-9417064262(Mobile) 0091-183-2421915(Landline)
      (Email : bsgoraya@...)

      From: S kumar <kumar_8134@yahoo. com>

      Read how this traitor Sikh attempts to drive a wedge between Hindu-s and Sikhs by such imaginary RSS control of the intelligence agencies of India and how Sikhs are tortured..etc. WITHOUT ANY TRUTH IN IT!!

      Ignore such postings as Sikhs are an integral part of the Country contributing not only to the economy but as a mightly defence barrier protecting India from Muslim marauders