massanian my ancesstral village

  • abbassadik_masanvi
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
      massanian is situated four miles away from batala in east.once it was
      dominated by gilani sayyids before batwara.a mejestic dargah of Hazrat
      Shah Badar Diwan is its mark.i am very thankful to B S Goraya veer
      ji,who show me this on internet.sada khush raho veer goraya ji......

      abbas sadik masanvi
    • KHOKHARKS@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
        Dear Masanvi Sahib,
        I am pleased you are from Masania.
        My ancestral town is Batala.
        After resigning from PCMS, I had medical practice at Cinema Road here for plus 30 years. Now, I am running 86, and am permanently in USA. My hobby was shooting, hunting, fishing, driving to mountains and poetry. I keep writing and reading to pass my time and have so far written 26 books.

        I was born now in Pakistan. My bringing up had been in N.W. Frontier Province, Kalabagh and Mar Indus - remote frontier. I did B.Sc. from Sikh national College, Lahore.

        It is nice to learn about you!
        Affectionately,
        Kulwant Singh Khokhar.
        USA.

        Great Deals on Dell Laptops. Starting at $499.