RE: [Kartarpur] INDIAN GOVT.- ANOTHER NAME OF MORE THAN 500 TERROR AGENCIES

  • santokh singh
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 28, 2007
      Though name isn't suitable for most of the Sikhs (You know the reason), but I admire your daring quality.
      Please let us do something to stop this henious crime against the innocent people of India.
      By the way I'm so facinatede about your bravery in exposing Indaian setup, I added your e-address in my computer.
      Santokh Singh
      Sydney, Australia

      chattar saini <chattarsaini9@...> wrote:
      Hi Mr. Verma ji n' members of the group,
      Thanks, in a nut shell all perks' mongers qualify to legal Looting & Thugging in graft market Economy of India.
      thanks for the Info.
      Chattar Singh Saini

      From: "Rajeev Verma" <verson@optonline. net>
      To: <Kartarpur@yahoogrou ps.com>
      Subject: RE: [Kartarpur] INDIAN GOVT. - ANOTHER NAME OF MORE THAN 500 TERROR AGENCIES
      Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 23:04:16 -0500

      Respected Chatter Singh ji,
      You can start counting them :-
      Police, cbi, ib, raw, DRI, ED, Customs, Excise, police of all states, dda, mcd, , various judicial officers, embassies in different countries, where helpless poor bretheren have to bribe officials to get services., electricity deptts., ------- you can ask the people of India, about the official agencies, which have to be bribed day in and day out just to protect your belongings, your honor and dignity. But there r some deptts. Which have officials – just bastards trained to murder their bretheren with ulterior motives. I have said 500, but they are much more. Maybe there is some fault with water or blood, or we are still with slave mentality. A person, who is very good, after joining Indian Govt. job becomes a dacoit, rather dacoits are also better than them.

      Regards,
      Rajeev Verma
      Verson, Inc.
      Tel. (201) 681-8044 - cell
      Fax. (201) 271-1066

      From:  "Rajeev Verma" <verson@optonline. net>
      To:  <Kartarpur@yahoogrou ps.com>
      Date:  Sat, 24 Feb 2007 19:21:28 -0500
      >hi,
      >
      >Indian govt. is nothing more than a collective rule of more than 500
      >terrorist-extortion ist agencies, which loot people, and suck their blood day
      >in and day out.
      >
      >They don't allow other indian bretheren to listen to their woes, and try to
      >suppress logical and liberation minded voices in the name of terror campain,
      >and in ant-terror operations eliminate those fighting for their basic
      >rights, liberty, and dignity.
      >
      >Regards,
      >Rajeev Verma
      >Tel. (201) 681-8044 - cell
      >____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

      Windows Live Spaces: Share your New Year pictures! share your New Year pictures!

      Find out the restaurants participating in Winterlicious 2007

    • Rajeev Verma
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1, 2007

        Hi all brothers and sisters,

        Punjabis were always daring till the Indian rulers divided them in the name of religion, and religion is mostly not by choice but by birth. Also, it does not matter whether people like my name or not, but in the inner heart all know the facts. Only our writing on this or other forums can’t change the things, it can be done only by way of a revolution as was dreamt by Shahid Bhagat Singh and Lala Lajpat Rai, etc. I had a physical fight with one of the terror agencies in a court of Delhi in the court room, and the judge was a witness to it, the judge even ordered the police to file a case and investigate, but they filed a closure report because I could not appear before the police after more than 6 months of that date, and whole of my family had to leave India.

        Here I would also like to add that India (or whatever name you give to that land), belongs to all of us and not to those terror agencies, so we should not hate the land or the people living there, but the fight should be with the uniformed terrorists or their agents, till they reform themselves.

        Regards,

        Rajeev Verma, USA

        Tel. (201) 681-8044 - cell

        Though name isn't suitable for most of the Sikhs (You know the reason), but I admire your daring quality.

        Please let us do something to stop this henious crime against the innocent people of India .

        By the way I'm so facinatede about your bravery in exposing Indaian setup, I added your e-address in my computer.

        Santokh Singh

        Sydney , Australia
        _,_._,___

      • The Milli Gazette
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 3, 2007
          Friends,
          In early 1950s, Allahabad High Court's Justice Anand Narain Mulla had said in one of his judgements that the police is the biggest criminal gang in India. Only yesterday  (2 March 2007) a journalist friend told me what he himself saw in Hazrat Nizamuddin police station. The policemen had with them a stolen mobile set. They forced a drug addict to go out and sell it in the nearby market and bring the money back. The hapless fellow did as he was ordered and came back with the money he received. Now the policemen told him to take them to the person who bought the set. The drug addict went out with them and identified the person who had bought the mobile set from him. That man was immediately arrested on the charge of buying and owning a stolen property. He was dragged to the police station and threatened with dire consequences unless he paid a hefty bribe. Caught between the devil (police) and the deep sea (years in hells called "jails"), the man paid Rs 8000 and came out of the police station.. About a decade ago, I had gone to that very same police station to register an FIR after my car was hit by a bus in the area. I saw policemen mercilessly hitting and punching a person they said was a robber. The man simply took all those hits without uttering a single word, which was suprising. While I was still there, a person came from the nearby basti and told the policemen that this was a deranged dumb and deaf person. After this, the bruised man was finally allowed to go home...
          Dr Zafarul-Isalam Khan
          Editor, The Milli Gazette
          New Delhi

          From: "Rajeev Verma" <verson@optonline. net>
          To: <Kartarpur@yahoogrou ps.com>
          Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 23:04:16 -0500

          Respected Chatter Singh ji,

          From:  "Rajeev Verma" <verson@optonline. net>
          To:  <Kartarpur@yahoogrou ps.com>
          Date:  Sat, 24 Feb 2007 19:21:28 -0500
          >hi,
          >
          >Indian govt. is nothing more than a collective rule of more than 500
          >terrorist-extortion ist agencies, which loot people, and suck their blood day
          >in and day out.
          >
          >They don't allow other indian bretheren to listen to their woes, and try to
          >suppress logical and liberation minded voices in the name of terror campain,
          >and in ant-terror operations eliminate those fighting for their basic
          >rights, liberty, and dignity.
          >
          >Regards,
          >Rajeev Verma
          >Tel. (201) 681-8044 - cell
          >____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

          Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger .yahoo.com

        • Rajeev Verma
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 3, 2007
            As an editor, you have some special privileges, which others don't have, a common man can't raise his voice in India against terror agencies like police, etc. since you are located close to the special cell of Delhi Police located in Lodi Estate, you can look into their activities. the uniformed terrorists posted there, create terrorist out of a normal human being. i will tell you about my experience:-
            i had once gone there in 2003 in connection with some investigation against a person, who had threatened me. Since i was there for almost 6 hours, i had a chance to look into the activities, and i found that an old man, around 55-60 yrs. was being detained there for more than 2 months and nobody in the outer world knew of his whereabouts, and the officials were talking of his encounter to be enacted in another 2-3 days. he was being kept on drugs, and in those winter days of Jan-Feb, he was lying on the floor at approx. 2-3 pm. in a dark cell apoprox. 8'x6'. i believe he was a kashmiri. atleast you can expose such terror activities, if you take up such matters, or you can look into the activities of other such agencies, which are numerous in India.

            Regards,
            Rajeev Verma
            Tel. (201) 681-8044 - cell
            _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

            From: "Rajeev Verma" <verson@optonline. net>
            To: <Kartarpur@yahoogrou ps.com>
            Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 23:04:16 -0500

            Respected Chatter Singh ji,

            From:  "Rajeev Verma" <verson@optonline. net>
            To:  <Kartarpur@yahoogrou ps.com>
            Date:  Sat, 24 Feb 2007 19:21:28 -0500
            >hi,
            >
            >Indian govt. is nothing more than a collective rule of more than 500
            >terrorist-extortion ist agencies, which loot people, and suck their blood day
            >in and day out.
            >
            >They don't allow other indian bretheren to listen to their woes, and try to
            >suppress logical and liberation minded voices in the name of terror campain,
            >and in ant-terror operations eliminate those fighting for their basic
            >rights, liberty, and dignity.
            >
            >Regards,
            >Rajeev Verma
            >Tel. (201) 681-8044 - cell
            >____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

          • AVTAR DHAMI
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 4, 2007
              Mr. Rajeev
              I want to add that everyone should read the book written about 77 yrs ago by DS Saund  called My Mother India
              In that book the last chapter why india is poor and gives a detail how east india company destroyed the structure of cottage industry in india and then the east india company was sold to the british government and when ther british left the beaurcarat and the cid andthe police reamian the same and the result is today what we have until unless there is a change the way local community is controlled for example the way the cities operate in US. Each city organise its own government and police and fire and other agencies I think there is not going to be any change in india as long it is controlled by the center and power tree is the Principal Secretary the Prime Minister is the supreme everyone else is under him.
              thanks
              avtar

              From: "Rajeev Verma" <verson@optonline. net>
              To: <Kartarpur@yahoogrou ps.com>