RE: [Kartarpur] FW: RE: 'Healing' Charity Concert at Melbourne University.

  • Noel King
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2006
      my dear sardarniji I HAD FORGOTTEN YOUR WORK AT MELBOURNE.
      PLESE SENF me a word every 6 months or so lest i forget
      .I am glad to sit here chup forgetting the tall blue
      gums sat shri akal
      Noel King

      http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=389&referral=HM_tagline&URL=http://ninemsn.schoolfriends.com.au

      > This Indo-Pak Peace group is dedicated to millions
      > of Punjabis separated by
      > the barbed-border. Primarily it seeks
      > passport/visa-free 3 km long corridor
      > from Indian side to the first shrine of Sikhs namely
      > Kartarpur sahib,
      > Narowal for which Pakistan Govt has agreed in
      > principle.
      > See http://www.Kartarpur.com
      > Unsubscribe: i.e to get removed from this group; Pl.
      > mail to
      > Kartarpur-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      === message truncated ===