Re: [Kartarpur] Bogus Thesis Of Manmohan Singh

  • WOCOLE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2006
      should this zone be used for muck raking? there are surely enough people in
      the world doing this without sikhs adding to their number. owen cole

    • Paul Bhullar
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2006
        I would agree. Many of the posts at this site are long diatribes with no unifying context. Some Posts sound like personal vendettas.

        Anyone can RaNt - it takes an intelligent person to go beyond the superficial and find the truth and suggest positive creative solutions to the problems that society has to face. And it can be done in less text.

        No More Muck Raking!

        or my simple solution would be to unsubscribe and find a more uplifting group with a focused, positive worthwhile cause that I can contribute to.

        Thank you.

        WOCOLE@... wrote:
        should this zone be used for muck raking? there are surely enough people in
        the world doing this without sikhs adding to their number. owen cole

        Sikhism Punjabi Pakistan Pakistan gift Pakistan phone card cheap Pakistan prepaid calling card

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2006
          I suggest the following:

          Puneet Singh Lamba
          Founder