Unable to deliver your message

  • rezwan ahamed
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011

      Dear All,

      I have great pleasure in sharing with you our entire second edition of Career Mail a fortnightly newspaper. My maiden issue was released on 02-04-2011.

      Now, the Third issue is in the market.

      Career Mail invites the members of KarnatakaHR Forum to contribute articles on the topics connected to career growth

      I am attaching a complimentary copy of my Second issue and welcome your valuable suggestions to improve it.

      As we would like to send a complementary copy to all Karnataka Hr forum members, please e-mail your complete postal address.  We would be delighted to send you all a copy of our publication.

      --
      Regards,

      Md. Rezwan Ahamed

      (Publisher, Editor)