WELCOME to Karaoke Little Rock!!

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2006
      Hi Guise!

      I'm going to step out on a limb here and see if it breaks off! I
      might even learn to use the cool Rich-Text Editor.

      You guys are welcome to join in and have a good time. Share your
      latest news and shows with others and let's just see where this takes
      us. Spread the word! As long as this doesn't turn out to be a major
      daily effort, I'll leave it open for all to enjoy...

      Of course, I'm subject to "edit" the board without notice, warning
      or reason, so play (at least semi-) Nice!

      C Ya,
      Robert
      at
      FL-Karaoke.com