Weekly Update and Things Coming Up

  • Rob MacArthur
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2004
      Last Saturday we had our Woodstock Theme party...it was cool!  Saturday May 29th we are having a Country Theme Night!

      Started Blind Draw doubles dart tournaments on Monday now that Dart leagues are over.

      Survivor Karaoke is down to 8 singers and it's starting to get testy!  If you are not in it you should come out just for the entertainment and regular Karaoke afterwards.

      Leafs game sunday afternoon on all the tv's and house sound...just like being there...giveaways and specials to!

      Friday and Saturday night Karaoke is hopping.  If you come out, expect to sing 2 to 3 songs at max.  Sunday through Thursday is a better bet for more singing, although Thursday's are starting to pick up as well.

      Spring Classic Golf Tournament June 13th...contact me for my info.

      Have any questions, ask away...

      TTFN...Rob(The Puck)
      Puck & Beaver Pub
      172 Hunt Street