New front page picture on the Krooner group website!

  • Gary 17
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 2:39 AM
      Hey folks, I bet you're about as bored as I am with looking at that
      picture of me singing with gorgeous Cathy that's been adorning the
      front page of the KK website of late -- that's why I just changed it
      to something different!

      Check it out!

      You know the address I hope:

      and if you haven't bookmarked it yet, well ... then you're not really
      paying attention!

      In related news: I'm trying to justify publishing Issue #3 of the KK,
      but without some additional advertising support it just doesn't make
      financial sense at this time. Once my other magazines start to
      recover from the tough winter and I have extra funds available, I'll
      release the next issue. Or, of course, you could all get things
      rolling by either chipping in some bucks for ads yourself (only three
      of you are currently doing so) or getting one of your bars, suppliers
      or other contacts to do so.

      In the meantime, keep on singing and let's try to build on the
      momentum that's been established by the very interesting, informative
      and memorable discussions that have already taken place among this
      small but mighty group.

      -Yours in song, 17