My 3rd annual OktoberFeast of music, nuts & pie happens this Sat. at Renaissance

  • Gary 17
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2006

      My 3rd annual OktoberFeast of music, nuts & pie happens this Sat. at Renaissance!

      It's looking like another great OktoberFeast event is shaping up for this Saturday, Oct. 21, at Renaissance Café! Starting at 8 p.m. we'll have a cavalcade of great music, about 20 performers all tolled (plus no doubt some last minute special guests!) and Randy is roasting chestnuts and loading up on pumpkin pie for what should be a great night of getting together to celebrate the harvest season.

      This will be the third annual OktoberFeast and I'll be in host and dj mode as well as playing a few tunes myself, but the awesome lineup of talent I've got organized means there won't be much time for between acts yapping. (Yeah! I hear some of you cheering!) Cover is just $5 and kids are welcome free up till 11 p.m.

      The night will kick off with early sets by Signe Miranda, Herb Dale, Fran McCann (reading poetry!) and Melanie Joy followed by a raft of talent that includes: Brian Gladstone; Sandi-Marie Porter; Vanessa Hanson, Gerry LeBlanc, Arthur Renwick, Sean Peever, Malachi, Damon Hines, Heather Sandgren, MOesch, RJ Hancock, Liana and Terry Hart.

      Renaissance is located at 1938 Danforth Ave., a block and a half west of Woodbine in Toronto; You can make reservations by calling the club at 416-422-1441.

      BTW, if you want a copy of the event poster just reply to this email and I'll send you one by attachment.

      -Regards,

      Gary