Skate parks

  • joecandie
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2008
      Hi all, I am looking for some places, parks or even just ramps for
      skating and bmxing. If you know of any such places in Kaohsiung, please
      let me know.

      Joe
    • Kev Hill
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
        Yeah i know of one. It is on the edge of Kaohsiung. It is easy to get to but i don't know the names of the roads. The  best way is to show you where it is.
        Contact me so we can arange a meeting.

        Kev

        BOOKS by Kevin HIll

        # 501 Things to do while on hold.

        - English & Traditional Chinese. Humor.

        # Power Words Teaching Bible Memory
        Verses to Kids.

        - At the moment only in English but other languages coming soon!
        Kid's Ministry Training.
        Both available from :
        or

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
        A Smarter Inbox.
      • Tim and Kathy Michael
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
          This might be the same one Kev is thinking of... I
          pass a skate park in RenWu that seems to get plenty of
          users (which hopefully means it's good). It's not
          hard to find, but there aren't a lot of landmarks
          nearby, so here's how to find it from town:

          From Dollars on Minzu, go east on Mingsheng (towards
          The Bayou). Turn LEFT onto Dingli (there's a big
          market on the left and Hang Ten on the right at this
          intersection). Continue on Dingli for a ways, to
          where it opens up into a wide three-way intersection
          (at Ding Jin lake, I think it's called). As you go
          under the #1 freeway the road name changes to
          Rensyuan. Keep on -- the skate park will be on your
          right after 800m-1km. If you come to the big 7-11 on
          Bade/Tzchiang, you've gone too far.

          Good luck!

          Kathy