Warning to those taking Driver's written test in Kaohsiung

  • penikau
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2007
      If you study the downloads off the internet and then take the driver's
      test, you will find that a lot of the test answers do not match the
      answers from the downloaded information! YES A LOT!! When I asked
      about this the man said to my Chinese friend that was speaking for
      me... "So next time he know to mark the wrong answer."
      Furtheremore, several of the questions were written by people that
      obviously do not know how to speak English! When asked to explain the
      question, the man's explaination was a different meaning than what the
      question in English asked. A couple questions were so far off, the man
      couldn't even explain them...
      Solution: I don't know what to do as the test is designed for Chinese
      not English! I have heard that Ping Dong doesn't have the computerized
      test so that is the place to go!! Will let you know next week! PJ
    • Priscilla Van Rooyen
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
        I went for my license test about a month ago, and did the computerized version. Also, it has a problem. When I chose the correct answer, which I know is correct, I was told that I chose the wrong answer and should try again. So, when I chose the wrong answer it was marked as correct. Huh? I got a score of 81 or something cause I was so confused...I told the examiners that I think their program has a problem and they said I should study harder next time...so I don't know when am I going to find the time to go there again and hit the wrong answers just to please them......

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Joe Roshinko
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
          Stop ! Go take the Test !! It only took me 7 times to pass it, failed 6 times by one question, and finally got only 2 wrong.Just make sure you go to Wufu Road the night before and stay out real late (early morning).
          BBB / Hash House Harriers !!

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • penikau
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
            I would just like to thank the MANY people out there that have replied
            to my post. Thank you for your suggestions and comments!!
            As I have been driving in Kaohsiung for six months now (yes I am new)
            I can't help but wonder how most of these people even passed(the
            driving part)!! Any how, thanks to all-----PJ