Stuff for Sale

  • sakshaw
    Message 1 of 27 , Sep 30, 2007
      We'll be leaving at the end of the month and naturally after having
      lived in Taiwan for a good load of months we have some thing to
      sell. Up for grabs include two 125cc scooters. Both are in good
      running order.

      The one looks a tab shabby (torn seat is all) but it's engine goes
      good it has had new brakes put in this morning. A new tyre and
      regular oil changes. This is going for 4000 NT with no papers.

      The second scooter, is slightly better looking and in good running
      order. It's just had everything checked and new tyres, and brakes
      put in as well as the carburator cleaned. It's served me well over
      the years and had it's oil changed regularly. the asking is 8000 NT
      and has papers, but they are not in my name. I have the original
      owners name and number if that helps and you wish to get the papers
      changed.

      Over thelast year both scooters have done very well with trips to
      the mountains and kending. Both prices are negotiable and ideally we
      would like to keep using them till the as close to the end of the
      month as possible. If you want to take both we could cut it down to
      10000 NT for two scooter.

      Other items include a double base and mattress for 1500NT

      A desktop computer that has 512MB RAM, 2GHz Processor, DVD drive and
      40G of hard disk, Speakers and Web Cam with a headset and flat
      screen monitor. The asking price is 6000NT obo and is perfect for
      surfing the net, skyping, emailing and loading photo's. I will
      reformat the entire computer for you and load any programs you wish
      to use. So it will be like new.

      If have any questions or would like to come check the stuff out
      please send me a text or call 0954070302.

      Later later
      SAK
    • kaohsiungliving2
      Message 2 of 27 , Nov 25, 2007
        HP bubblejet Printer in box with everything. 500NT

        Sleeping bag 100NT

        Clothes rack 250NT

        Plastic baskets 100NT

        Speakers 500NT

        Books 100NT each

        400cc Snake Eyes with Graphite stiff shaft

        Metal shelves 400

        All are available now. Call me please, I don't have the internet at
        home anymore.

        Cheers

        Shane 0917450101
      • needasub07
        Message 3 of 27 , Apr 18, 2008
          *Computer desk x 2 - $500 each
          *camping gear (mats, chairs, coolers, tents, sleeping bags etc.)-take
          it all for $800
          *Space heaters x 2 - Buy the newer one for $700, get the old one free.
          *Bookshelves (many to choose from) - $100 each.
          *vacuum cleaner - $200
          *queen-sized mattress (super comfy) - $1000
          *TV 21 inch (almost new)- $2000
          *Leather sofa (mustard yellow which I like, but could be re-dyed, very
          comfy) - $1000

          Please email to needasub@... or call/text to 0917879059.
        • Alexander Williams
          Message 4 of 27 , Jun 5, 2008
            I am cleaning out the house and need to sell a few things. All prices
            include delivery and setup (When needed).

            27" Sony Television
            Excellent Condition
            Purchased New
            Includes English Remote
            Rear and Front Audio and Video Plug-Ins
            NT8000 o.b.o. including delivery and setup.

            Desktop PC
            17" LCD DVI monitor
            2 GHZ Pentium Processor
            260 GB Hard drive Storage
            256 MB ASUS AGP Video Card
            Dual-Layer BENQ Burner
            English or Chinese Windows XP (Fresh Install)
            1 GB Kingston RAM
            40+ CDs/DVDs worth of games and programs
            Keyboard/Mouse
            Very dependable and stable machine. Can run for months at a time with
            no problem. Great for downloading or as a media server for storing
            all your photos and videos.
            NT15000 o.b.o including delivery and setup

            Apple Airport G/B Extreme wireless router (UFO style)
            USB port for printer sharing
            Built in modem for connection sharing or mobile access to your network.
            NT1200 o.b.o. including delivery and setup

            Nikon F4S and Nikon FM2 wMB-12 motordrive
            50mm 1.8 lens AF
            70~210 4-5.6 Lens AF
            28mm 2.8 Lens
            35~105 4~5.6 Lens AF
            Tamrac Black Bag
            Various Accessories
            All genuine Nikon equipment
            NT20000 o.b.o including delivery and full demonstration of camera
            functions and basic usage.

            King Size 6'x6' Individually wrapped spring mattress
            Cleaned
            NT7000 o.b.o. including delivery
          • needasub07
            Message 5 of 27 , Sep 23, 2008
              Well, it's finally time to get off the island!

              Here's a list of what I've got left to sell:

              Exercise Bike - $2000

              Asus Computer Monitor (flatscreen - 19") - $2000

              Fans (Stand up room fans) x 3 - $100 each

              Bookshelves x 4 - make an offer.

              Wardrobes (Storage Closets) x 2 (Plastic covers that are brown and
              not too tacky!) - $350 each

              Computer desks x 2 - $350 each

              Room Heaters x 2 (1 new Panasonic, 1 older one) - Panasonic - $800 -
              old one free with purchase of the Panasonic heater!

              D-Link Wireless Router (used 3 months) - $500

              D-Link Wireless Nic Card (new, unopened) - $500

              Epson Stylus C41UX Printer - make an offer.

              I also have numerous household and computer items that that can be
              added in for free with other purchases. Also, for larger items, I can
              deliver.

              Please email if interested. Pics available upon request.
            • shad.henderson
              Message 6 of 27 , Jan 7, 2009
                Stuff for sale;
                1 couch and chair set with matching stool. They are fake black
                leather and are very comfortable
                500nt for the set.

                3 study tables/desks with no drawers. One is very new.
                400nt each.

                Juicer/blender a bit old but works OK.
                300nt

                Good computer chair. Brown with wheels.
                300nt

                1 washing machine. Works well. Has Japanese instructions.
                1,500nt

                1 fridge. Medium to large in size. Stands about 5 feet tall.
                Separate freezer and … fridge compartments.
                4,000nt

                Some other odds and ends that you can have for free when buying
                something or buy for very cheap which include an assortment of pots
                and pans, dishes, end tables, fans etc.

                Shadhenderson@...
                Cell; 09 2090 9763

                Location is on YuCheng and Minzu. Beside the small DaDee park/
                swimming pool.
              • shad.henderson
                Message 7 of 27 , Jan 13, 2009
                  Stuff for sale;

                  1 study table/desks with no drawers.
                  400nt.

                  Juicer/blender a bit old but works OK.
                  300nt

                  1 washing machine. Works well. Has Japanese instructions.
                  1,500nt

                  1 fridge. Medium to large in size. Stands about 5 feet tall.
                  Separate freezer and … fridge compartments.
                  4,000nt

                  Glass coffee table and end table set. Nice to look at and a good size.
                  500nt for both.

                  Some other odds and ends that you can have for free when buying
                  something or buy for very cheap which include an assortment of pots
                  and pans, dishes, end tables, fans, set of knives etc.

                  For free; a sectional couch. Not too nice but you can cover with a
                  blanket.

                  Shadhenderson@...
                  Cell; 09 2090 9763
                  Location is on YuCheng and Minzu. Beside the small DaDee park/
                  swimming pool.
                • turbomacrame
                  Message 8 of 27 , Feb 28, 2010
                    3 seater sofa black $499
                    Bamboo coffee table medium $299
                    Sturdy TV table large $399
                    2 x coffee tables small $149 each
                    2 x tower fans $299 each
                    Sandblasted water feature bowl + pump $249
                    Convection oven $499
                    Sharp microwave oven small $999
                    Panasonic washing machine $1999
                    IKEA 3 drawer metal bookshelf small $349
                    Vacuum cleaner + bags $399
                    Zero Q electronic pest control $249
                    Wood shoe shelves big/medium/small $349/$249/$199
                    Wire dog kennel medium $299

                    Free with $499 purchase: 1,8m Christmas tree, lights & decorations
                    (First come first serve)

                    The electronic stuff I'd prefer to sell after the 20th of March as I'm still using them.

                    If you have any questions feel free to call after 9pm
                    Cheers!
                    Doug 0988554244
                  • 5timechamp
                    Message 9 of 27 , Mar 17, 2010
                      exercise mat (1)
                      10 pound weights (2)
                      3 kg weights (2)
                      push up bars (2)
                      exercise ball (1)

                      Take all of it for 400nt.

                      Pictures on KHH Living.
                      rangerking44@...
                    • laurence_it86
                      Message 10 of 27 , May 11 8:32 AM
                        I have a used computer system for sale. Its in great condition and has little wear. Disks have been wiped - reinstalled the OS. Computer never has problems with viruses, crashes or stalls. Specs are Intel 3.00Ghz/800FSB processor - 2GB Ram - 500GB Hard Disk – 256MB Graphics Card - DVD burner - 22" widescreen LCD - Mouse/Keyboard Price is 10k but we can negotiateeo
                      • sarty316
                        Message 11 of 27 , May 30 10:02 PM
                          I still have a few things to get rid of: Anything without a price you can make an offer on, and I will sell it to you!

                          Queen Size Mattress and and Box 3000NT (photo)

                          Tatung 42' Flat Screen Full HD TV (1 year old) 20,000NT

                          Office Desk 300NT

                          2 office chairs 200NT/each (photo)

                          Vacuum Cleaner 800NT

                          Iron 200Nt

                          3 Shovels

                          Kitchen Utensils, Small Frying pan

                          Bowls, Plates, Knives, Forks, Spoons, Glasses

                          Food Storage Containers

                          Motorolla Razr Cell Phone with Charger 200nt

                          Electric Grill 100Nt

                          Reading Lamp 100Nt

                          2 Back Packs 100nt

                          Fleece Blanket (Never used) 100nt

                          Honeywell 17200 HEPA Air Cleaner 3500nt

                          Lonely Planet- Hong Kong and Macau 100nt

                          Pictures of some of the items can be viewed here:
                          http://picasaweb.google.com/sarty316/SeanSForSaleItems?feat=directlink

                          If you are in need of any of the items, please call or Text. 0931-239-850
                        • Peter
                          Message 12 of 27 , Aug 2, 2010
                            New things are marked with a star (*). All items are negotiable. Many things are gone, but I've added a few more near the bottom.

                            Philips SHN5500 Noise Canceling Headphones $250
                            VTech T2455 Dual Handset Cordless Land Phone 2.4 GHz $600
                            Panasonic RQ-L11 Cassette Recorder w/ tapes $300
                            HP Photosmart 7660 Printer $900
                            Unused Electric Toothbrush $300
                            *Lots of extension cords / surge protectors $30 each
                            *Rug $600
                            *Toshiba GR-S120PT 120 Liter Fridge $1,500
                            *Outdoor Gas Grill w/ large tank of gas $2,100

                            ASUS WL-500G Premium Wireless Router $1,200

                            *It comes without an antenna or power cable. However, these can be picked up at almost any 3C or other computing store for cheap. It also comes with a PCI wireless laptop card. It can connect wirelessly to a hard drive or printer and can run bittorrent without your computer. Comes in English with English manual. I will assist you in setting it up if you wish.

                            Pictures are available at the following link:

                            http://img691.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=grillkw.jpg

                            Peter
                            0910543254
                          • taiwanteacher33
                            Message 13 of 27 , Feb 8, 2011
                              Crockpot - 300NT
                              Gorgeous bamboo mat 700NT
                              large bamboo plant with vase 500NT
                              4 black plates with pattern, thick and really nice 400NT
                              moon chair 1,000NT
                              Pie plate and pasty cutter (can't get this here) 400NT
                              Laundry hamper 100NT

                              email juliebaas@... if interested. Thanks.

                              Julie :)
                            • taiwanteacher33
                              Message 14 of 27 , Mar 7, 2011
                                Bamboo Mat - dark brown wood with trim about 7 by 4 really beautiful and adds a nice touch to the apartment. 700nt

                                The most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. Queen. Super super comfortable with box frame. Available at the end of the month 3,500nt. It is only a couple years old.

                                Large Fan 300nt

                                pie plate, pastry cutter (can't find that here), rolling pin 500nt

                                Blender - 500nt

                                Moon chair black. 800nt
                                I also have a 125cc scooter that has a new engine, tires, brakes. 12,000nt. Black. It doesn't look pretty but it runs well.

                                email at juliebaas@... or text 0980291100.
                              • tanyacollinschmat
                                Message 15 of 27 , May 15 5:42 AM
                                  1. Handheld Electrolux Vacuum Cleaner - Sucks like you wouldn't believe
                                  http://www.3cu.tw/showroom/view.php?C=578829
                                  $500

                                  2. BENQ computer screen - Flatscreen, doesn't take up much space
                                  $3000

                                  3. Christmas Tree and Decorations - early to think about but you will be happy
                                  you did
                                  includes: tree, ornaments, xmas tshirts, garland, stockings, etc
                                  $600

                                  4. Outbound Backpack 65L - $2000

                                  5. Camping Stuff
                                  includes: 4man tent, 2 sleeping bags, 2 sleeping mats, cooler bag, 2 small blow up pillows, rope, bungee cords, and flashlights!
                                  $1500

                                  6. Scrabble and Taiwan Special Edition Monopoly $300

                                  7. Dexter Season 1 Complete AND Original DVD Set $300
                                  Oprah's 20th Anniversary DVD Collection Set $300

                                  8. Long Sheer Blue Curtains $300

                                  If you wanna take a look at any of this amazing* stuff, shoot me an email or text/call 0930093140. Email me if you want pictures of anything!
                                  Thanks.
                                  Tanya
                                • tanyacollinschmat
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Jun 19, 2011
                                    1. Sandwich Maker-nice for making grilled cheese or pizza sandwiches
                                    $400NT

                                    2. BENQ computer screen - 19" inch flat screen, doesn't take up much space. Great for watching movies on your computer!
                                    $3000NT

                                    3.President's Choice Waffle Maker-from Canada $700NT

                                    4.DVD Player $400NT

                                    5. Dexter Season 1 Complete AND Original DVD Set $300NT
                                    Oprah's 20th Anniversary DVD Collection Set $300NT
                                    Nip/Tuck Season 4 DVD set $300NT

                                    6. Australia Lonely Planet 15th Edition Published in 2009 $300NT

                                    7. Small Single Person Desk $400NT

                                    8. Wooden Shelves(3) $200NT each

                                    If you wanna take a look at any of this amazing* stuff, shoot me an email or
                                    text/call 0930093140. Email me if you want pictures of anything!

                                    tantan_schmat@...

                                    Thanks,
                                    Tanya
                                  • Graham
                                    Message 17 of 27 , May 31 5:16 AM
                                      I've got to sell the following in the next 2 weeks, please contact me if you're interested in anything.

                                      Black & Decker Drill (wired) - 500NT

                                      Black & Decker Dustbuster (wired) - 500NT

                                      Twins 16oz Boxing Gloves, black, very good condition - 900NT

                                      Mahjong Set - 500NT

                                      Philips Electric Hot Plate - 700NT

                                      Logitech Z4 2.1 Speakers - 1500NT

                                      Nintendo 64 w/games and 4 controllers - 1300NT

                                      Kitchen scale - 200NT

                                      Tent - 300NT

                                      Large stainless steel pot approx 25cm high and 35 cm in diameter - 150NT

                                      Large burner (connects to a propane tank) for putting under a large stainless steel pot - 150NT

                                      Please contact me at g_gilchrist @ hotmail.com if you're interested in anything.

                                      Thanks,
                                      Graham
                                    • Katia
                                      Message 18 of 27 , Jul 29, 2012
                                        Moving Sale

                                        Moving Sale

                                        Moving sale, prices are negotiable. If you want pictures please email. Thanks!

                                        1 exercise bike with moving handles 2000NT

                                        1 Ikea down comforter 700NT

                                        http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60133498/query=MYSA+R%C3%96NN+Comforter%2C+warmth+rate+4

                                        2 Ikea down pillows 500NT

                                        http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90133449/query=GOSA+PINJE+Pillow%2C+back+sleeper#/70133450

                                        Great sized clothes drying rack, folds and very compact. 400NT

                                        1 camping stove burner with case 150NT

                                        Standard Electric Keyboard with Chinese button, one missing key. 200NT
                                      • Katia
                                        Message 19 of 27 , Aug 2, 2012
                                          Prices are negotiable. If you want pictures please email. Thanks!

                                          1 exercise bike with moving handles 2000NT

                                          1 Ikea down comforter 600NT

                                          2 Ikea down pillows 500NT

                                          Great sized clothes drying rack, folds and very compact. 300NT

                                            Message 21 of 27 , Sep 27, 2012
                                              Moving back to America, and I have some stuff for sale:

                                              1) Windows AC- 2000NT

                                              2) Xbox- 1000NT

                                              3) Sampo Blender- 600NT

                                              4) Canon Printer/Scanner- 500NT

                                              5) Dell D630 Laptop, like new, comes with a a docking station and a charger (and a battery that is only a couple months old)- 6000NT

                                              6) 3 Seat Orange Fabric Sofa (very nice, comfortable, and soft) only used 6 months, and I always put a couch cover over it.- 7000NT

                                              7) Whirlpool Washing Machine (big, strong, american washing machine). This thing can hold a lot of clothes, even blankets, and it actually washes them well compared to the Taiwanese ones which never get any stain out of clothes. - 6000NT

                                              8) 1990 Honda Accord EX- 4 door, automatic, alarm system, power everything, sun roof, cruise control (you don't see thing on a lot of cars in Taiwan)- Very good condition, very clean, and looks almost new. This is one solid car- 35,000NT

                                              9) Power Tools- Corded Drill, Jigsaw, Heat gun, and a DC powered air compressor

                                              10) Tools- Almost any tool you need I have for sale, I am a big DIY guy, so I spent money on tools rather than pay someone else to do the job

                                              11) Electronics Parts- Everything you need to add accessories to your scooter and fix stuff electronics around your house. Multimeter, wires, connectors, shrink tubing, wire testers, strippers, cutters, tape, etc (sorry, I sold my nice solder iron already)

                                              12) T-Shirt Making Materials- Scoop, Silk Screen Squeegee, Screens, T-shirt paint, transparency paper, a flood light, Photo Emulsion. Also, I can teach you how to make your own t-shirts.- 1000NT

                                              13) Big Electronic Oven- big enough to fit a turkey- 500NT

                                              14) Super special Overhead Projector which you can use anything on, a book, a paper, anything you put on it will be projected. I used it for 2 years in my classroom, but it could also be used for art and that kind of stuff. This is the same type that they used on X-Files. Comes with the projector bulbs.- 1000NT

                                              15) Wires- Cable, Internet, Phone, USB, Cell Phone, I have way too many and I will sell them for very cheap.

                                              16) Computer Parts- Motherboards, CPUs, RAM, Hard Drive, video cards, I have a lot of spare parts, that are around 3-5 years old, and I will sell them cheap or I can put together a PC for you. (LCD monitors already sold).

                                              17) Blue RO Water Jugs- I will sell them for very very cheap (or give them away if you buy something else)

                                              18) Wells English Lesson plans and teacher's books for level 1 and 2. This is everything you need to teacher those classes. Each level is a HUGE binder with activities, handouts, and a detailed lesson plan.

                                              19) Other random teaching material- Very Cheap

                                              20) Curious George 10 book box set - 400NT

                                              21) Toddler Pop Up book box set - 400NT

                                              22) Parenting Books (I bought a lot and most off of amazon) - Very Cheap

                                              23) Child Car seat - Aprica Euro 599. This is really nice, it can be used with babies to grade schoolers, it converts and the seat reclines and adjusts. - 4500NT

                                              24) Baby and Toddler Toys - Lots and Very Cheap.

                                              25) 2 string Stunt Kite- Awesome, but Kaohsiung is not very windy, so I barely used it. - 200NT

                                              Send me an e-mail if you are interested.

                                              Thanks,

                                              Ryan
                                            • xoyoio
                                              Message 22 of 27 , May 9 10:33 PM

                                                We're leaving Kaohsiung at the end of the year and have a bit of stuff we want to sell before we head off.. We also have a DVD player, TV, sofa, coffee table, garden furniture, BBQ, sun lounger and hoover which we'll advertise later.

                                                ACER AL1916W Widescreen LCD Computer Monitor w/keyboard and mouse thrown in.

                                                19" monitor, 1440 x 900 resolution monitor, ideal if you've got a small netbook and need a little bit more screen space to surf the net, watch movies or prepare materials for class etc. We'll also throw in the mouse and keyboard which we bought to go with it for free. The RRP for the monitor is $5600NT so this is a bargain! Comes with power and standard VGA lead.

                                                Price: $1250

                                                Store price: NT$ 5600

                                                 Hewlett Packard 4480 Printer / Scanner / Copier

                                                This is an all in one HP flatbed colour printer / scanner. The scan resolution is 1200 x 2400 dpi and the print quality is excellent, it's ideal if you're preparing materials for class. One year old, excellent condition, comes boxed with CD drivers, USB lead and power cable.

                                                Price: NT$ $3000

                                                Store price: NT$ 7900

                                                Sampo Oven & Grill

                                                Small portable oven with shelves, great for baking, roasting or grilling. In really good condition.

                                                NT$ 1000

                                                IKEA EPEDIT Bookshelf

                                                This is a smart little pigeon hole type bookshelf, ideal for, well, putting books on. A year old and in good condition.

                                                Price: NT$ 2000

                                                Store price: $4500

                                                 IKEA ANTIFONI Floor Lamp

                                                 Black halogen articulated floor lamp, one year old and brilliant for studying, reading or as a cool living room light.

                                                Price: NT$ 1000

                                                Store price: NT$ 2000

                                                 Irland Road Bike (Bicycle)

                                                The bike is a year old and to my shame has been used twice, the rest of the time it's been sheltering under a bed sheet in our spare room, living on the 21st floor with one elevator proved too much of a pain in the ass to make it worthwhile.

                                                It's steel framed, has drop bars, with an additional set of dead man brake levers, Shimano front and rear group set gears, side pull brakes and slick tyres. The bike also comes with front and rear lights and a lock.

                                                I bought the bike last year for $7900NT, I'd be looking for $5000 ONO as it's in near pristine condition.

                                                Price: NT$ 5000 O.N.O.

                                                Store price NT$ 7900

                                                Nikon Coolpix S710 Compact Camera

                                                 Point and shoot camera. I bought this as a (rather expensive) backup to my DSLR camera but so far have barely had to use it. It's a top of the range compact camera, with full manual and automatic scene settings and great video features. It's 14 Megapixel with a 28-101mm zoom. It's in very good condition although there is a few parts where the coating has rubbed off around the corners. Takes standard SD cards and comes with battery.

                                                 Product Spec:

                                                The Coolpix S710 is blending elegant design and quality construction with advanced features and high performance, the Coolpix S710 is as satisfying to carry as it is with which to shoot beautiful photos.The Coolpix S710 delivers photographic performance that exceeds expectations of the most compact dimensions among competing compact digital cameras. Imaging power begins with 14.5 effective megapixels of sharp resolution from the 1/1.72-inch CCD image sensor. The precision optics of a 3.6x zoom-Nikkor lens support true wide-angle through medium-telephoto shooting with a focal range of 28-101mm (35mm format equivalent). Image processing based on Nikon's innovative EXPEED digital image-processing concept yields high-resolution images with clarity and true-to-life color, all at a high speed that contributes to efficient and stress-free camera operation.The stylish contours and fine finish of the Coolpix S710's stainless steel body conceal the heart of a true high performance camera. Designed to allow users to capture special moments at will, the Coolpix S710 delivers the control that photographers want for creative fun and freedom, including programmed auto, shutter-priority auto, aperture-priority auto, and manual exposure modes.

                                                Price: NT$ 3500

                                                Store price: NT$11,250

                                              • xoyoio
                                                Message 23 of 27 , Jun 18, 2013
                                                  We're leaving Kaohsiung at the end of the year and have a bit of stuff we want to sell before we head off.. We also have a DVD player, sofa, coffee table, garden furniture, BBQ, sun lounger and hoover which we'll advertise later. If you're interested in these flick us an email anyway.. contact us at:

                                                  russell (dot) clarke125 (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk - Not spaces or underscores.

                                                  Massive apologies for not being prompt in replying last time we posted this messages, we had a temporary change of circumstances, but all back on track now!

                                                  ACER AL1916W Widescreen LCD Computer Monitor w/keyboard and mouse thrown in.

                                                  19" monitor, 1440 x 900 resolution monitor, ideal if you've got a small netbook and need a little bit more screen space to surf the net, watch movies or prepare materials for class etc. We'll also throw in the mouse and keyboard which we bought to go with it for free. The RRP for the monitor is $5600NT so this is a bargain! Comes with power and standard VGA lead.

                                                  Price: $1250

                                                  Store price: NT$ 5600

                                                  Hewlett Packard 4480 Printer / Scanner / Copier

                                                  This is an all in one HP flatbed colour printer / scanner. The scan resolution is 1200 x 2400 dpi and the print quality is excellent, it's ideal if you're preparing materials for class. One year old, excellent condition, comes boxed with CD drivers, USB lead and power cable.

                                                  Price: NT$ $1750

                                                  Store price: NT$ 7900

                                                  Sampo Oven & Grill

                                                  Small portable oven with shelves, great for baking, roasting or grilling. In really good condition.

                                                  NT$ 1000

                                                  IKEA EPEDIT Bookshelf

                                                  This is a smart little pigeon hole type bookshelf, ideal for, well, putting books on. A year old and in good condition.

                                                  Price: NT$ 2000

                                                  Store price: $4500

                                                   IKEA ANTIFONI Floor Lamp

                                                   Black halogen articulated floor lamp, one year old and brilliant for studying, reading or as a cool living room light.

                                                  Price: NT$ 700

                                                  Store price: NT$ 2000

                                                  Irland Road Bike (Bicycle)

                                                  The bike is a year old and to my shame has been used twice, the rest of the time it's been sheltering under a bed sheet in our spare room, living on the 21st floor with one elevator proved too much of a pain in the ass to make it worthwhile.

                                                  It's steel framed, has drop bars, with an additional set of dead man brake levers, Shimano front and rear group set gears, side pull brakes and slick tyres. The bike also comes with front and rear lights and a lock.

                                                  I bought the bike last year for $7900NT, I'd be looking for $5000 ONO as it's in near pristine condition.

                                                  Price: NT$ 4000

                                                  Store price NT$ 7900

                                                • timeforasub
                                                  Message 24 of 27 , Jul 23, 2014
                                                    Hi Everyone, I have some Xbox 360 games, Sunpro workout gym (hardly ever used), rice cooker (in box still) and a cooler box up for grabs. I have no idea how much to ask for them so if you offer whatever you think is reasonable, I'll probably take it Thanks! Contact Ryan 0975 238 537 (I'll try post photos in the photo section)