Fully furnished house with yard avail - family/pet friendly

  • Houndan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2012
      Attention families and pet owners! Places like this are hard to find in Kaohsiung.

      See photos at:

      st?mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&dir=asc

      New information - forgot to mention we have an everpure water filtration system (the same system that Starbucks uses) that provides fresh drinking water straight from the tap.

      Fully furnished 3 bedroom house spread out over two floors available February
      1st. The house is move-in ready and has nearly everything you could possibly
      need, including all appliances, furniture, pots and pans, cutlery, and numerous
      bits and pieces. The house is painted in various colors, and nothing is "Taiwan
      white". The living room has floor-to ceiling windows (two stories high) and
      there is amazing natural light. The 1st floor has an open concept and there is
      plenty of space. There is a large, private and securely fenced grassy yard,
      perfect for pets or youngsters. The second floor landing has been childproofed
      and has a safety gate across the stairs (childproofing can be taken off if not
      wanted). There are two bathrooms, including an ensuite in the master bedroom.
      There is also underground parking with space for two cars. We have also left
      several hundred books and a similar amount of DVDs.

      The house is located in a gated community with its own private driveway, which
      is set off a distance from the road. At night it is completely quiet and
      peaceful.

      We are a family with two young children, and we lived here for six years. We
      bought this house and renovated it to make it a home, and we are sad to leave
      it, but life has called us and we no longer live in Taiwan. This is a truly
      wonderful place to live, especially if you have young children.

      Rent is NT$20,000 per month, including security fee (about NT$2000 per month).
      We also have high-speed internet and MOD. If you want to keep it, this will be
      an additional NT$1000 per month. You will be responsible for the rest of the
      bills. The house is available February 1, but if you are in a rush, we could
      make it available the first week of January.

      We will be in Taiwan until January 6, after which someone from my wife's family
      will be available.

      Location: #4 Lane 37, Yuanshan Road, Niaosong District, Kaohsiung

      (on the road to the Grand Hotel, a 30 second drive up the hill from DC Stage)

      Call Rick for a viewing – 0955-167-890