Apartment and House Agent in Kaohsiung

  • jackygolf5200
    Message 1 of 170 , Dec 28, 2012
      Welcome to Taiwan, the beautiful island known as Formosa. As a friendly
      Taiwanese Canadian, I am committed to helping you find housing in Kaoshiung. In
      the last 8 years, I have helped many Business Executives, English Teachers and
      Professionals find a home in Kaoushiung. I have a wide range of apartments
      available, ranging from NT$ 5,000 to $35,000/mo. If you are interested to see
      my units or require assistance settling down in Kaohsiung, please email me at
      jackygolf5200@... or text me at 0983121250. Cheers.

      ¡A
    • Jacky Chen
      Message 170 of 170 , Oct 15, 2014
        Are you new to Taiwan? Have you been looking for a new home? I am a
        Taiwanese Canadian with over 15 years of real estate experience in
        Kaoushiung and Vancouver I am currently focusing on providing services
        to Business executives ,Engineers ¡® English teachers to rent
        apartment. I still have many 1 to 4 bedroom units for rent, with price
        ranging from NT$ 5,000 to NT$ 35,000/mon. If you would like to see the
        units, or require real estate service, please email or text me at
        jackygolf5200@... or 0983121250to setup an appointment for
        showing. I look forward to helping you settle down in Kaohsiung.

        從我的 iPad 傳送