My two cents about "Simon"

  • Mae -- 艾筱萌
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2012
      Myself and antoher foreigner got jobs through him a few years ago. The contracted school was told our fees for 750 nt per hour but we only received 550(me) or 500(other) To get my pay I had to go to his 'office' and I took for for 2 weeks in June of that year to visit my family. I had told him well in advance, but after I returned he claimed that I told him last minute and then not only deducted the pay for the days I didn't work, but also pay for the days I did. Basically that month there was no pay.
      I had signed a contract with him but don't think it was a real contract.
      He also goes by the name Selwyn.
      Basically, if you get called by an agent who lives in an alley near Minzu bridge (south end, behind the mattress shop) Avoid him at all costs.