Position available at Schoolhouse Language Center

  • taiwantoner
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2012
      The Reixing branch of Schoolhouse in Fongshan is looking for a full time teacher to start around middle to late July. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is a little more dedicated in what they do here. We are looking for a teacher, preferably but not necessarily experienced, that is willing to work at being the best teacher they can be.

      We offer a competitive salary, a work visa and ARC, foreign management, an excellent curriculum and a pleasant work environment. Our school closes for two weeks vacation in the summer as well as a shorter vacation at Christmas. We also have an attractive bonus system and scheduled raises that reward you for your hard work and loyalty.

      You must be a native English speaker and have a four year university degree. You must also have energy and excitement towards teaching, and the patience needed to work primarily with elementary aged students.

      To apply send your resume and a cover letter to corytoner@... or for more information call Cory at 0926138585.