2000 Ford Tierra for sale

  • sarahrobins
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 11:20 PM
      Hi,

      Leaving the beginning of June and selling our car and scooter. See images and description of car with headings 2000 Ford Tierra for sale, and images and description of scooter with headings 2000 4 stroke scooter for sale.

      You may reach my husband, Shawn, at 0987139098. Give us a call if you're looking for a reliable, well maintained car and/or scooter.