House agent in Kaohsiung

  • jackygolf5200
    Message 1 of 51 , Aug 31, 2007
      Are you new to Taiwan? Have you been looking for a new home? I am a
      Taiwanese Canadian with over 15 years of real estate experience in
      Kaoushiung and Vancouver I am currently focusing on providing services
      to Business executives ,Engineers ¡® English teachers to rent
      apartment. I still have many 1 to 4 bedroom units for rent, with price
      ranging from NT$ 5,000 to NT$ 35,000/mon. If you would like to see the
      units, or require real estate service, please email or text me at
      jackygolf5200@... or 0932778098 to setup an appointment for
      showing. I look forward to helping you settle down in Kaohsiung.
    • jackygolf5200
      Message 51 of 51 , Mar 9, 2008
        Are you new to Taiwan? Have you been looking for a new home? I am a
        Taiwanese Canadian with over 15 years of real estate experience in
        Kaoushiung and Vancouver I am currently focusing on providing services
        to Business executives ,Engineers ¡® English teachers to rent
        apartment. I still have many 1 to 4 bedroom units for rent, with price
        ranging from NT$ 5,000 to NT$ 35,000/mon. If you would like to see the
        units, or require real estate service, please email or text me at
        jackygolf5200@... or 0932778098 to setup an appointment for
        showing. I look forward to helping you settle down in Kaohsiung. I only
        charge AN INITIAL FEE of 1000NT to cover my expenses (such as vehicle
        and cell phone).