Addressing the New Kaohsiung living . org

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2011
      Hi Manny,
      I think it is a good idea that you start another site for people living Kaohsiung however, I think that the way you are using the Kaohsiungliving name is akin to hi-jacking and piracy. This has happened here once before and really upset a lot of people.

      I saw your discontented post about not liking the moderation and that's all well and good but "no moderating" comes with it's own set problems too which people have seen here and don't care to repeat.

      If you want to start another forum you can use another name so that people won't be confused about where they are posting. You can use a name like ResidentKaohsiung.com or KaohsiungCounty.com
      There are other names you can think of. We are all foreigners here so can we work together and be a good example to the other foreigners that are here?