Leaving soon! Stuff for sale!

  • tanyacollinschmat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      1. Metal Dog Pen/Cage. Folds up nicely and can fit on a scooter for transport!
      $3000NT Message me for pictures!

      2. Close-up Facial Mirror $200NT

      3.Small Hanging Closet Organizer (Ikea) $200NT

      4.President's Choice Waffle Maker-from Canada $700NT

      5. SAMPO Microwave- Works like a charm! $800NT

      6.DVD Player $400NT

      7. Hot Plate-useful for those who don't have much of a kitchen!

      8. Small Single Person Desk $400NT

      9. Wooden Shelves(4) $200NT each or all for $500!

      10. BENQ computer screen - 19" inch flat screen, doesn't take up much space.Great
      for watching movies on your computer!
      $3000NT

      11.Sandwich Maker-nice for making grilled cheese or pizza sandwiches
      $400NT

      I've got pictures of everything! So let me know if your interested! This stuff
      has got to go! Email, call, or text!

      tantan_schmat@...

      0930093140

      Thanks,