English Tutored Wanted

  • cindy
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 28, 2011
      I'm looking for a native English teacher for my son, 8 years old. The classes will be on Wednesday night and Saturday afternoon, twice a week. Each time will be 1.5 to 2 hours. You must be American or Canadian, with teaching experience and teaching certificate is a plus.

      The classes will start after the Chinese New Year. Please email me ASAP with your resume. Please also tell me how you would like to organize the class. Thanks.