More Items for Sale

  • A G
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2010
      I am selling some items that I will not be taking with me as I will be leaving Taiwan shortly. Everything is less than a year old and is negotiable/obo.

      Fan 200
      Panasonic Hair Dryer 300
      Fish Tank with filter/gravel/plants etc 800
      Shower curtain/rod/bath mat/towel 500
      Heaps of English books 1 for 50 or 3 for 100 or approx. 40 for 1000
      Nokia 3120 world phone: Has a broken screen but it is in great working condition otherwise. Have all the parts. $1200

      Kitchenware!!

      Tupperware (approx. 20 pieces of all sizes) 400
      Wine Glasses (3 large red, 1 white) 200
      Misc. Cutlery (forks, knives, wine opener, can opener, kitchen utensils etc.) 200
      9 glasses (6 small, 3 large) and 2 jugs 300
      4 medium plates, 2 large plates, 7 bowls (4 regular, 2 soup, 1 sauce)400
      3 pots, 2 pans, 1 wok, 1 strainer 500
      2 chef knives, 2 cutting boards 150
      Tea kettle, 3 mismatched mugs 150

      or

      Kitchen in a box (everything)1800

      Dvd player with USB 700
      Motorola cable modem 1000
      D-link wireless 150 router 800
      Speaker set (sub woofer, 2 speakers) 600
      King size sheet set (2 pillow cases, fitted sheet, duvet cover, feather duvet) 1800

      Surprise Bag!! stickers, erasers, pens/highlighters, candles, laundry bag,scissors/glue, toys, flashlight, converter, organizers, air freshener, electric mosquito repellent..... $500 plus the bag which is a nice brown shoulder bag and not the fancy plastic kind. Unused except for the electric mosquito repellent which will come with loads of refills.

      If anything interests you, please send me a message.