Female Teacher Seeking Morning Hours

  • formosae3
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2009
      Hello,
      I am a Canadian female teacher with over a year of teaching experience in Taiwan. I really enjoy teaching young children and am a reliable and responsible employee.

      I have experience teaching children, teenagers and adults and I have a B.A. in English and Communication.

      If you have a position available with morning hours (even part-time), please contact me via email and I will be happy to send you my resume.

      Thanks!
      Rika