Teacher needed!

  • crystal830115
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2009
      We are looking for a kindergarten teacher

      1.The teacher must with bachelor degree or up
      2.Love kids and with creation of teaching, has the experience of
      teaching kindergarten kids or elementary school students
      3.With ARC/residence permit (can stay more than 1 year)
      4.Must be patient, passion, hard-working, responsible, reliable and
      honest, and can cooperate with school policy
      5.Female teacher is preferable
      6.Native English speaker
      6.Working time: Monday~Friday 2 hours every morning
      7.Location: Zouying district

      If you are interested in this job, please e-mail your resume with contact information to crystal830115@ yahoo.com

      Thank you!
    • Shannon
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4 12:49 AM
        My school needs a teacher to replace me starting on August 1st. The hours are Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, 4:30-8:40. Wednesdays off! 14 hours a week. Possibly more hours starting in September as afternoon class may open up. Friendly staff and co-workers. ARC provided. Must have a degree. Please call me for more details. Or email me with your phone number so I can give the manager your number to set up an interview.

        Thanks a lot!

        Shannon
        0935568839
      • Nathan Levin
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 27, 2012
          I'm posting this for a friend, please don't contact me. Call the number below if interested.

          Teacher Needed!
          Start: May 1st 2012
          Address: 高雄市大寮區進學路28號
          tel:(07)7835685 0922509052