I NEED A ROOM! URGENT!

  • alvachanwei
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2009
      I am currently looking for a room around hanshin arena or in Zuoying district, can move in about in the middle of June, please contact me if your looking for a roommate.
      I studying and teaching in Kaohsiung, and am a cool, easy-going guy!
      I'm sure I'll be a pretty good roommate! :P
      Thanks.

      MSN/EMAIL: angel_6477@...
      Phone: 0952264587
    • alvachanwei

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 8 8:16 PM
          I am currently looking for a room around hanshin arena or in Zuoying district,
          can move in about in the middle of June, please contact me if your looking for a roommate.
          I studying and teaching in Kaohsiung, and am a cool, easy-going guy!
          I'm sure I'll be a pretty good roommate! :P
          Thanks.

          MSN/EMAIL: angel_6477@hotmail. com
          Phone: 0952264587
        • alvachanwei

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 10 10:36 AM
              I am currently looking for a room around hanshin arena or in Zuoying district,
              can move in about in the middle of June, please contact me if your looking for a roommate.
              I 'm studying and teaching in Kaohsiung, and am a cool, easy-going guy!