House agent in Kaohsiung

  • jackygolf5200
    Message 1 of 51 , May 31, 2007
      I am Taiwanese Canadian with 8 years of real estate experience in
      Vancouver. I have been back living in Taiwan for 4 years working in
      real estates. Most of my clients are English
      teachers,Engineers,Business Executives .and I have helped them find
      over 50 units so far. My clients are positive with my service. I have
      lived in Kaohsiung for 30 years and know the area/market very well. I
      still have lots of 1 to 4 bedrooms units, with price ranging from NT$
      5,000 to NT$ 35,000/mon. If you are new here or considering to move,
      please email or text me at jackygolf5200@... or 0932778098 to
      setup a meeting/showing. Look forward to helping you settle down in
      Kaohsiung.
      My agent service fee is 1000NT, till to find a good place 4 u.
    • jackygolf5200
      Message 51 of 51 , Mar 9, 2008
        Are you new to Taiwan? Have you been looking for a new home? I am a
        Taiwanese Canadian with over 15 years of real estate experience in
        Kaoushiung and Vancouver I am currently focusing on providing services
        to Business executives ,Engineers ¡® English teachers to rent
        apartment. I still have many 1 to 4 bedroom units for rent, with price
        ranging from NT$ 5,000 to NT$ 35,000/mon. If you would like to see the
        units, or require real estate service, please email or text me at
        jackygolf5200@... or 0932778098 to setup an appointment for
        showing. I look forward to helping you settle down in Kaohsiung. I only
        charge AN INITIAL FEE of 1000NT to cover my expenses (such as vehicle
        and cell phone).