Japanese Lessons

  • scratchthaitch
    Message 1 of 21 , Jun 30 10:44 PM
      Konichiwa,

      Watashi wa Hazuki desu.

      Would you like to study japanese? My name is Hazuki and I would
      like to teach you Japanese. We can use text books, prepare you
      for a test or just work on your japanese conversation.

      My background is from Okinawa. Okinawa has a rich a diverse culture
      because it is part of the Ryu Kyu Islands. Okinawa has its own
      language besides Japanese that many local people use as slang. Its
      called Hogan.

      Japanese people have many culturally different things that I can
      teach you on top of the language. I am also an artist. I love
      drawing cartoons and painting murals, We can incorporate some of my
      cartoons/dialogue with our lessons.

      If you would like to meet at a cafe we can do a lesson there,
      500 NT one Hour.
      Please call me, Hazuki 0987040750 *Speak only Japanese Please*
      or email english: scratchdaitch@... - Sayonara, mata ne!
    • scratchthaitch
      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
        Konichiwa,
        Watashi wa Hazuki desu.
        Would you like to study Japanese? My name is Hazuki and I would
        like to teach you Japanese. We can use text books, prepare you
        for a test, or just work on your Japanese conversation.
        My background is from Okinawa. Okinawa has a rich and diverse
        culture
        because it is part of the Ryu-Kyu Islands. Okinawa has its own
        language besides Japanese
        that many local people use as slang.
        Japanese people have many culturally different things that I can
        teach you on top of the language. I am also an artist. I love
        drawing cartoons and painting murals. We can incorporate some of my
        cartoons/dialogue with our lessons.
        If you would like to meet at a cafe we can do a lesson there,
        500 NT One Hour.1-Student, 600 NT One Hour 2-Students, 700 NT One Hour
        3-Students
        Please call me, Hazuki 0987040750 or email : hazu823hisai@...

        こんにちは
        私は、はずきです。
        あなたは、日本語を勉強したいですか? 私の名前は はずき です。
        もしあなたが日本語に興味があれば、私は日本語を教えたいと思っておりますが、
        いかがでしょうか? レッスンは、日本語能力テストの勉強や日常会話の練習を、
        テキストを使って行います。
        私の出身地は、沖縄です。沖縄は、琉球王国だった為いろいろな文化
        があります。
        沖縄の人達は、日本語の発音と違う 方言 も使います。その方言や、日本の
        地域別で異なった
        さまざまな文化についても、教える事が出来ます。
        私は、絵を描くのが大好きなので、アニメや壁画を描いたりします。 私が描
        いた絵を使って、
        一緒にお話を作るレッスンもする事が出来ます。
        もしあなたがレッスンに興味がありましたら、カフェで会いま
        しょう。そこでレッスンが出来ます。
        レッスンは1時間、生徒1名:500元 生徒2名:600元 生徒3
        名:700元  です。
        連絡先は Hazuki 0987040750 もしくはメール : hazu823hisai@...です。

        大家好:
        我是從日本來的 Hazuki Desu.
        有興趣想學習日文嗎? 我的名字是 Hazuki 我來台灣敎您最標準的日文
        囉. 我的教導方式可以藉由教課書敎課, 或是為了日文檢定考的方向來授課, 如
        果您只是想要增強您的日文程度 我們可以利用一些較有趣的方式, 例如聊天,
        電影討論, 興趣討論等. 來增強您的日文語文能力喔.
        我來自日本的沖繩. 沖繩是一個聚合日本各個城市文化的地方. 語言方
        面,除了日文,沖繩擁有自己所屬的語言.不過在當地, 人們已經將沖繩當地的語
        言,運用在俚語上. 主要的語言 還是接近東京腔的 正統日文.
        大家都知道,日文的文法及用語有分成很多不同的方式在使用. 例如敬語,朋友
        之間交談用語,俚語,新/舊式用語,外來語. 甚至還有眾所皆知的平假名與片假
        名. 我都能依您所需要的來給您最正確的課程.
        我的另一個身分為畫家. 我擅長於卡通及壁畫. 我授課方式 有時候會帶入我的
        作品來作為教學題材 為求讓課程更加生動有趣喔!
        PS. 上課地點, 成人可在咖啡店或安靜的場所上課
        學費計算: 一個學生500 NT/1 小時, 兩個學生同時上課 600 NT/1小時, 三個
        學生同時上課700 NT/1小時
        聯絡人, Hazuki 0987040750 or email : hazu823hisai@...
      • scratchthaitch
              Message 6 of 21 , Oct 27, 2008
                KONICHIWA!

                Do you want to learn Japanese?

                Call me, I'm Hazuki.

                I can help you study for this years Japanese Language Proficiency Test
                (日本語能力試験, nihongo nōryoku shiken) or We can chat about Japanese
                culture. Since I am from Okinawa ( where there are many Mr. Miyagi's )
                I can teach about Japanese culture since Okinawan People of full of
                great rituals such as Obon, Shisa's, and Eisa Dancing. We can also
                chat about anything you like in Japanese just for good practice.

                Please contact me,

                Hazuki,
                0987040750
                hazu823hisai@...

                Sayonara!
              • scratchthaitch
                Message 7 of 21 , Nov 27, 2008
                  Hi, I'm Hazuki. Konnichi wa Minna-san.

                  I am an experienced Japanese Teacher from Okinawa who can give
                  you a Japanese Lesson. My rate is 500NT per Hr.

                  Arigato Gozaimasu
                  Jya, mata ne.

                  Please contact me by Phone: 0987040750
                • scratchthaitch
                  Message 8 of 21 , Dec 8, 2008
                    Konnicha wa,

                    Hello Everyone,

                    I'm Hazuki. I am from Okinawa,Japan.

                    Would you like to study Japanese?

                    Please contact me, I have lots of teaching experience.

                    Ph. 0987040750 /email: hazu823hisai@...
                  • scratchthaitch

                      Message 10 of 21 , Dec 11, 2008
                        Konnichiwa,

                        I'm Hazuki. I am from Okinawa, Japan.

                        I would like to be your Japanese Teacher.

                        Please contact me if you would like a lesson.

                        Mata Ne!

                        0987635114
                        hazu823hisai@...
                        Hazuki
                      • scratchthaitch
                        Message 11 of 21 , Dec 14, 2008
                          Konnichiwa

                          I am Hazuki. I am from Okinawa,Japan.

                          I am a Japanese Teacher, Would you like a lesson?

                          My fee is 500NT for one hour.

                          0987040750
                          hazu823hisai@...

                          ( No Language Exchanges )
                        • scratchthaitch
                          Message 12 of 21 , Dec 18, 2008
                            Konnichiwa, I'm Hazuki.

                            I am from Okinawa, Japan.

                            I would like to teach you Japanese.

                            My charge is 500Nt per hr.

                            Sayonara,

                            0987040750
                            hazu823hisai@...

                            ( No Language Exchanges )
                          • scratchthaitch
                            Message 13 of 21 , Dec 29, 2008
                              Konnichiwa,

                              I am Hazuki. I am from Okinawa, Japan.

                              I am 29 years old and I have been teaching Japanese for
                              3 years to all ages and levels.

                              If you would like a lesson, please contact me:

                              0987635114
                              hazu823hisai@...

                              My fee is 500NT per hr.

                              ( No language Exchanges )

                              Arigato. Mata ne.
                            • scratchthaitch
                              Message 14 of 21 , Jan 22, 2009
                                Konnichiwa,

                                I'm Hazuki and I am from Okinawa, Japan.

                                I can teach you Japanese.

                                My rate is 500Nt per hr. and discounts with group lessons.

                                Please call me 0987040750
                                email me: hazu823hisai@...

                                Mata ne!
                              • scratchthaitch
                                Message 15 of 21 , Jan 29, 2009
                                  Hi, I am Hazuki.

                                  If you want to learn Japanese,

                                  take a lesson from me.

                                  My rate is 500 per hr, negotiable for long term students or
                                  group rates.

                                  Please call and use easy English or Japanese.0987040750

                                  Arigato, Mata ne.
                                • scratchthaitch
                                  Message 16 of 21 , Feb 3, 2009
                                    Konnichiwa, I'm Hazuki.

                                    I am from Okinawa, Japan.

                                    If you would like a lesson,

                                    please contact me.0987040750

                                    My rate is 500NT per hr.

                                    Arigato, mata ne.
                                  • scratchthaitch
                                    Message 17 of 21 , Feb 8, 2009
                                      Hi, I am Hazuki. Konnichiwa

                                      I am from Okinawa, Japan.

                                      If you would like to learn Japanese, take one of my lessons.

                                      I charge 500NT per hr. and negotiable with more students.

                                      Arigato, mata ne.

                                      Hazuki Ph.0987040750
                                    • scratchthaitch
                                      Message 18 of 21 , Feb 19, 2009
                                        Konnichiwa,

                                        I am Hazuki. I am from Okinawa, Japan.

                                        If you would like a Japanese Lesson.

                                        My rate is 500NT per hour.

                                        Please contact me: 0987040750

                                        Hazuki.
                                      • scratchthaitch
                                        Message 19 of 21 , Mar 9, 2009
                                          Konichiwa

                                          Would you like to study Japanese?

                                          If so, please call me.

                                          I'm Hazuki and I am from Okinawa, Japan.

                                          I can help you with conversation, tests or Japanese culture.

                                          Let me know, Sayonara.

                                          Ph. 0987040750
                                        • scratchthaitch
                                          Message 20 of 21 , Mar 31, 2009
                                            Konnichiwa, I'm Hazuki.

                                            Would you like to study Japanese?

                                            I am from Okinawa Island. I can speak and little English
                                            and a little Chinese. I can help you with conversation, tests,
                                            or essays. I am an artist so I like to teach using my animation.

                                            I think you will enjoy my class. The fee is 500NT per hour.
                                            Let me know, Sayonara.

                                            Hazuki, Phone: 0987040750
                                          • scratchthaitch
                                            Message 21 of 21 , May 21, 2009