Reminder - Sun/Mon/Tues Karaoke Check!

  • KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2004

      Sun/Mon/Tues Karaoke Check!

      Date: Tuesday, June 1, 2004
      Time: 12:00AM CDT (GMT-05:00)

      S-U-N-D-A-Y / M-O-N-D-A-YY / T-U-E-S-D-A-Y Karaoke Check!

      NOTE: This is an automatic, recurring email notice.

      Would you like to have a karaoke database that is up-to-date and
      accurate?! Would you like to have the opportunity to see if/when
      there are new shows?!

      Please consider helping check the database on an occasional
      basis to help yourself and others benefit!

      All that needs to be done is: When this reminder occurs, just
      follow the database link and check the karaoke gigs listed for
      the currently requested dates!

      S-U-N-D-A-Y / M-O-N-D-A-YY / T-U-E-S-D-A-Y
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KansasCityKaraoke/database

      If you KNOW a karaoke gig is no longer active, yet it's showing
      in the database, please send an email to me so that the changes
      can be made. If you know of a place that now HAS karaoke, but it
      isn't in our database, *you* can enter that info in the database
      yourself (please)!

      Thanks for any and all assistance to keep KansasCityKaraoke
      going at full and "fun" speed ahead!

      Convenient Link to the Database:

    • KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2004